Where Did The Time Go? // Jupaturn

A Jupaturn Story (There will be more parts)
This contains my HCs
There will be quite a few made up characters

Enjoy :3
__________________________________________

    Saturn coughed as a swarm of dust flew into the air. He cleared his throat and placed the box onto the attic floor. Saturn was moving some old stuff he didn't need, into the attic. The attic was like your typical attic, filled with boxes of old stuff and other objects scattered around the area, all coated with a thick layer of dust.

    Saturn hated being in the attic, it scared him for many reasons. What if he gets trapped up here? What of some crazy person was secretly living in the attic? What if there were rats? Saturn shook his head so he could focus back at the task at hand. Put the box in the attic and leave.

    Saturn picked the box up and started to move it farther back, where the much older stuff was. He set it down near some other boxes. He sneezed as some dust flew up in his face, another reason he hated about being in the attic.

    Just as he was about to turn around and leave, something caught his eye. It was a box titled "Old Memories" Saturn thought for a moment, he doesn't remember putting that box up here. He carefully started to approached the box. He pushed a few boxes aside to get to it.

    Once he got to it, he looked it over. Just a normal box with a thick layer of dust. Saturn picked it up, it wasn't too heavy, and started making his way towards the latter that leads back down stairs. He walked down the latter and placed the box down into the ground.

    Once he closed the latter, he picked the box back up and started making his way towards his room. He entered his bedroom and flipped the light switch on and set the box down on his bed. 

    He stared at it for a little bit as he wondered where this box came from. He cleared the dust off of the box, which made him cough a bit. He hesitated before he finally opened the box, only to be met with a bigass spider in there.

"AAHHH— WHAT THE FU—"

    Saturn yelped as he quickly backed away from the spider. He. Hated. Spiders. Saturn ran off to the bathroom and opened the cabinets under the sink to look for the bug spray.

(After the incident 😒)

    Saturn let out a deep sigh as he ran his hand through his hair. Once he made sure there weren't anymore spiders or any other unpleasant surprises hiding in there, he finally started to go through the stuff in the box. It was filled with books, old year books, some old toys, and photographs. Saturn smiled softly to himself as a wave of nostalgia washed over him, it was all his old stuff from when he was younger.

    As be searched through the box, one photograph caught his eye. He reached into the box and took out the old photo. He stared in shock as he looked at the photo, he remembers when this photo was taken. It was a photo of him and Jupiter when there were in their last year of middle school. He smiled to himself as he looked at the photo. He ran his fingers across it as he remembers when they were still young. It felt like yesterday that they were just kids.

    He can still remember the day they met, he remembers it very vividly...

Magical Time Skip to the past :O (TIME TO GO THROUGH THEIR CHILDHOOD TOGETHER 😈)

    It was a sunny day out, the background noise of the cars driving by, the chatter of people and the noise of the daily city life. Saturn didn't really like it, it made him feel a little overstimulated. He was waiting outside of the store as he waited for his younger brother and mother to return. He wondered to himself why he even decided to wait outside , he didn't like how loud the city could get.

    He had recently moved to this city because of his father's business, he was born into wealthy family. Some probably would've killed to be born into a wealthy family but for Saturn, he didn't really like it. His parents were always busy with work and when they weren't working, they were paying attention to his brother. He's had a hard time making friends, others ways assumed he was a bad person. All because he was in the upper class. He didn't understand why they would think that but he thought it was just something wrong with him.

    Saturn sighed as he looked back up from his hands. He watched as the cars drove by and the people walk by. It was around 6 pm and there wasn't as many people anymore and he would have to get going soon, but his mother and brother still haven't returned yet. What is taking them so long?

    He walked out onto the sidewalk, he figured that his mother and brother may be a little while so he decided to just walk around a bit, get a better look at the city. He made sure not to wonder off to far.

"Watch out!"

Saturn spun around to the voice, only to knocked down to the ground by someone. He groaned as he looked down to see who ran in to him. It was another boy, his age, and he seemed out of breath. The boy looked up at Saturn and the quickly got up. "Oh my stars! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! Are you okay?" Saturn got himself up and dusted himself off "Watch where you're going! Were you trying to kill me?" Saturn glared over at the boy looked back at him with an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to knock you over" the boy gave him a sheepish grin. Saturn rolled his eyes "Maybe watch where your going next time..." Saturn scoffed. The boy looked at him, a little upset "Well, you don't have to be so mean about it.." The boy crossed his arms as he glared back at him. "Well I don't appreciate being knocked down!" Saturn raised his voice as he continued to stare the boy down.

    "Yeah, yeah... Well anyways I have to—" "HEY!" The boy was cut off by an older looking guy, maybe a few years older than, who stared making his way towards him. The boy looked a little panicked as Saturn looked confused "Well I'd love to stay and chat but I need to get going... Adíos!" And with that the boy ran off, the older boy chased after him.

    Stupid fool... Saturn thought to himself as he watch him run off. He turned around to head back to the store, then not8ced something on the ground. Saturn looked at it the bent down to pick it up. It was a wallet. Saturn inspected the wallet, it was pretty worn down with a few holes in it and it looked pretty dirty. Saturn grimaced as he held the filthy wallet. He wasn't the the type to get his hands dirty.

    He noticed the letter "J" on it. Who could this belong to? Did that boy drop it when he ran until him? Saturn looked back, but the boy was no where to be seen. "Saturn! There you are!" Saturn turned his head, his mother approached him, his brother was holding her hand. "Oh! Hey mother, sorry I just wanted to look around a bit" he gave a nervous smile as he quickly shoved the wallet into his pocket. "Okay, bit next timeet me know when you wonder off. Now come one, we need to get back home" Saturn nodded as he follow his mom back home.

    As he was walking home, he could help but wonder who that boy was. Saturn thought for a moment, maybe he could hold onto the wallet until he can find that boy again and return the wallet. Probably the best option.

    He decided he was going to hold onto the wallet and maybe return it back to the owner and maybe he could figure out who the boy was...

__________________________________________

THE END
HOPED YOU ENJOYED PT 1 KIDDOS
MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
ADÍOS!

Words: 1397