Chapter 47: Final Part 2

MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE POV CHANGES WHEN READING THIS CHAPTER!
Summer's POV:
"Joe, what are you doing here?" Paige had miraculously disappeared which I suppose made the situation less awkward.
"Summer, I know you probably don't want to see me here but I really cannot live without you," I saw the acoustic guitar strung round his back and instantly melted from the inside out, he was going to sing. His voice was so amazing (from the snippets I've heard online) and I felt so honoured, so lucky.
"Joe-" I started as we he walked over to me until he was about a metre away. He began to strum on the guitar and I felt my cheeks heat up. The lyrics weren't of a song- sure, they were based on Stockholm Syndrome- they were written, by him, about me. {song will be on separate chapter}
By the end of the song, I was crying my eyes out. Not in sadness, but of joy. It was no platinum record but to me, it meant as much as a million dollars. As much as I had kept telling myself again and again that I was happier without him I was clearly lying, this was the moment when I knew I loved him. He was that one, the one who makes your heart skip a million beats per second and the one who makes you tingle at ever touch.
"Joe, I f*cking love you!" When his guitar was carefully balanced against the wall, I attacked him with a hug and connected our lips. I've missed this. I've missed him. I kept telling myself how amazing it all way, how Movie-Love it all was.
"I love you too Summer," I leant my head against his chest and just listened to his heart beat, it was racing almost as fast as mine.

Joe's POV:
It was truly amazing. Everything from the song to the kiss and to the fact that the two of us were here together, just us (even though I knew Polly and some other guy were both behind the counter, casually talking but watching us all the same) and that she was hugging me so tightly and leaning against my chest. It was perfection, almost. I could see that she was crying, but the smile on her face reassured me that it was with happiness.
"I'm sorry for everything," I blurted out, "for messing things up with you and Caspar, for being stupid, for playing hard to get, for Tiffany, for not calling you back, for coming here out of the blue," I gripped her tightly and whispered through her beautiful blonde hair.
"Joe," she looked up at me.I simply imagined her eyes being the sea, mysterious but majestic. "If we hadn't met through Caspar and if you had never kissed Tiffany, you wouldn't be here right now- out of the blue- and I wouldn't feel this way," all the little touches about her that I had never noticed before were unraveling; the sounds between each pause when she was talking,
"What feeling is that exactly?" My eyebrow raised and I have my signature smirk plastered to my face which made her giggle sweetly.
"The feeling that I'm madly in love," she instantly kissed me gently, causing something to click. Instantly. It just did. It was like as soon as we connected, it was just like- click.
"Summer, I need to ask you something, it's really important," I moved away from her and ushered her to a seat about half a metre away from us. "Ever since I met you- as cheesy as it may have sounded- something was different, you weren't just 'another one of Caspar's girlfriends' you were Summer: this amazing, beautiful, funny, laid back kinda girl," I paused.

Summer's POV:
Joe ushered me to the chair and I stumbled slightly before playing it cool and sitting down.
"Ever since I met you- as cheesy as it may have sounded- something was different, you weren't just 'another one of Caspar's girlfriends' you were Summer: this amazing, beautiful, funny, laid back kinda girl," he paused. As much as I was loving this, I knew where this was leading. I could've been wrong and decided not to get any hopes up based on this fact. Joe was now gripping my hand tightly, being watched by both Zak (who had just told me he had feelings for me) and Paige (who I'm certain had something to do with this) didn't help my nerves in the situation.
"Joe-" I began but was cut off by more of his heartfelt words.
"I never thought that I could love anyone so much as I have done within the course of a few weeks and being away from you was too painful to bare. Summer," here it came, the words I thought we're going to come from his mouth since he started talking, "I want to spend my life with you, will you marry me?"

Joe's POV:
"I want to spend my life with you, will you marry me?" The words just came out like I hadn't thought about them at all but I knew, I was certain that I wanted to marry Summer. The whole thing wasn't planned, I had no ring or anything- it was suicide. However, after how this afternoon has been going I was nearly 100% sure she'd say yes. My love for her was more than love, it wasn't just the mutual feeling of loving it was being in Love. Being able to say your 'in love with someone' is a statement that only a small number of people are actually able to say and mean it from the deepest, darkest part of their heart that has never been touched before- wow, that got deep fast.
"Joe, I love you so much- more than you can quite ever know or understand; I can't marry you."
_______________________
I KNOW!
I KNOW!
I FREAKING KNOW!
YOUR ALL GOING TO HATE ME:
1) FOR THE MAJOR CLIFFHANGER.
2) FOR MAKING SUMMER SAY NO.
BUT IM GOING TO BRING THE SEQUEL OUT ON SUNDAY AND THEN IM GOING TO DO DAILY UPDATES BECAUSE ILL HAVE ALOT OF CHAPTERS WRITTEN AND ALOT OF TIME BUT REMEMBER,
I AM NOT A DAILY UPDATER.
-
Now, this is officially the end, I chose to put this into two parts just because I could and make more suspense. The sequel is gonna be called 'Fallen For Caspar's Roommate' and the prequel is gonna be called 'Falling for Caspar' when that comes out. I know I'm thinking WAYYYYYY ahead in the future but u it is good to think of these things when it's necessary and I like being organised and yeah.
If you want to be part of the next book, Summer and Joe will be travelling quite a bit and meeting fans so please message me YOUR NAME AND SOMETHING YOU WOULD SAY TO JOE SUGG IF YOU MET HIM. To be in my new book 💙
I LOVE YOU ALL FOR ALMOST 4k💖