The Family Cat (Wednesday x OC)

In a sunny bright day at Nancy Reagan High School, bustling of students except for one who walks down the corridor of the school's hallway.

She has black hair in two long braids, a fringe over her brow, a pale complexion, dark brown eyes, and black eyeshadow. She is relatively short and is also quite slim. She is often seen wearing black nail polish, her wardrobe is completely monochrome, exclusively black and white.

This young woman is the infamous Wednesday Addams. She notices a group of jocks walking a from a red locker with writing all over it. Once she opens it, her brother falls out of it, tied in red rope and has an apple in his mouth, which she removes it.

 Once she opens it, her brother falls out of it, tied in red rope and has an apple in his mouth, which she removes it

Wednesday: "I want names."

Pugsley: "I don't know who they were, honest. It happened so fast."

Wednesday: "Pugsley, emotion equals weakness. Pull yourself together. Now!"

Once Wednesday grasp the two forearms of Pugsley which triggers a vision of what occurred to Pugsley that leads to his current predicament.

In the vision, Wednesday witness a group of Jocks from the swimming team surrounding Pugsley, tying him up with rope and throwing him in the locker before shoving a red apple in his mouth laughing and shutting the door on him.

Then Wednesday snapped out of her vision before looking back down at Pugsley's while breathing slightly heavily than usual and Pugsley's looks at her worriedly.

Pugsley: "You, okay?"

Wednesday: (Internally) "I'm not about to confess to my brother that I've recently been plagued by visions. They come on without warning, and feel like electroshock therapy, but without the satisfying afterburn."

Pugsley: "Wednesday?"

Wednesday: "Leave this to me."

And with the information she needed, Wednesday rose to up her feet and started to walk away from the tied-up Pugsley.

Pugsley: "Wednesday, what are you gonna do?"

Wednesday stopped walking before looking back at her younger brother who is lying on the ground tied-up and responds to his question.

Wednesday: "What I do best."

As Wednesday continues to walk away from Pugsley once she is some distance away from him and away from any nearby students. She stops walking and closes her eyes while reaching her hand outwards and says two words softly.

Wednesday: "Mon Cher."

Then Wednesday reopens her eyes and in front of her, from thin air, a young man close to her age had appear with a distinct smile, noticeable color amethyst hair.