The Albino Dragon (House of the Dragon x OC)

In a field of clouds in the sky, Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen comes into frame riding Syrax her personal dragon. Eventually they approach the Red Keep, and behind it, King's Landing and the Dragonpit.

 A shot from the ground shows Syrax flying overhead as peasants walk the streets. Syrax lands in some dirt by the Dragonpit. Two Dragonkeepers approach. The older one holds his spear out to prevent the younger one from getting too close.

Dragonkeeper Elder: "Dohaeras, Syrax."

Once Syrax had calmed down, and then Dragonkeeper Elder nods to the younger Dragonkeeper, who walks up to her.

Young Dragonkeeper: "Umbas. Rybas."

Rhaenyra hops off of Syrax's back and once she was on the ground, she turns back to Syrax and pets her neck. Then a Knight of the Kingsguard named Harrold rides up to her on his horse.

Harrold: "Welcome back, Princess. I trust your ride was pleasant."

Rhaenyra: "Try not to look too relieved, ser."

Harrold: "I am relieved. Every time that golden beast brings you back unspoiled, it saves my head from a spike."

Rhaenyra began approaching a carriage where her dearest friend, Alicent Hightower is standing by.

ALICENT: "Syrax is growing quickly. She'll soon be as large as Caraxes."

Rhaenyra: "That's almost large enough to saddle two."

Alicent: "I believe I'm quite content as a spectator, thank you."

Rhaenyra looks from Alicent back over to Syrax, that was looking at her before the Dragonkeeper Elder called out to Syrax.

Dragonkeeper Elder: "Dohaeras...Naejot."

As The dragonkeepers lead Syrax back into the Dragonpit. And right as Rhaenyra was about enter the carriage, a dragon roar is overheard, as a large shadow covers the entrance of the Dragonpit from overhead.

Rhaenyra looks to the sky and what she saw put a smile on her face, as a massive white dragon is seen landing. So, in response she over to the dragon in which Alicent went to see where she was going and also had a smile form when seeing the dragon.

 So, in response she over to the dragon in which Alicent went to see where she was going and also had a smile form when seeing the dragon