CHAPTER 1🧍‍♂️

Obama pov

I scuried into the white house, sliding around the corners in the halls - I was determined, ibn my mind I said to myselkf, ' never give up never what?  never back down. Word😎" I smirked and turned alfa mode which made me really speedy 😏, I race around the White House seeking it the smell of a certain orange cat... I found the door that lead directly to my baby gorgeous.

I decided this would be to risky and therefore I climbed into the vents, while in there I saw a red among us but I sneaked was because I'm really sneaky 😝. I pulled my grappling hook out of my ass and threw it into kittens office before climbing in. Once I saw him I couldn't control the amount of drool leaving my mouth, I tip toad 🐸 over to him, he was sitting at his desk staring longingly at a photo of gru, I almost couldn't contain my inner wolf- I was so angy 🤬. I remembered the real task at hand though🤭.

I made sure trumpy baby was focused on being sad by pulling my violin out my ass and playing a tune, I sung beautifully in his ear #asmr "I'll take you to da candy shop, I'll let you lick my lollipop 😏😏" he seemed calm. I continued to sing as I took a quick glance at the trumpy dumpy deciding if it was time to move in or not, I decided with the more logical answer 🤓.

I quickly squeezed on in- my bootilitious booty was to think so it took me a hot second but I repeated my #1 quote (never give up never back down 🐺) to my self and got through it. Once in I placed down a little welcome home mat at the entrance and I started to set up the mojo dojo casa Iglu, I lined the walls with ice bricks and built all my furniture because I'm strong ✊🏿. I hung up some art on the walls, one piece was of a really gentle dude 🤘. And the other was my pookie baby of course.

I pulled out a vape and- lets just say , it got pretty lit 🔥😼. I took a selfie and posted it on Facebook with the caption 'cool kids club 😎' I nodded to myself knowing I am really cool. My best friend Bonita Ting commented saying how cool I was. But then my ex husband also commented saying 'hey baby, I'm Harry styles. Just wanted to tell you I still love you, and that I'm writing a song called "cheese muncher" about you. 😘😻🤟' I blushed a bit but knew he wasn't the one for me.

I was now slightly hungry 🤏🤓. I climbed out the crack and scrambled to the vent. I looked at my baby really quickly. Wow he's a really a stunner 🤩. I sneezed to the kitchen and got out some cheese before scurrying back and slipping back in. I snacked on the cheese while reading the Book of Shadows, it my favorite piece of literature at the moment 😜.

I really want to invite my brother rizzo over later