Chapter 三/さん (san) 🕺

Trumpet's point of viewing ☕️👸

Ive been talking to that bitch, sleepy joe 🙄. Hes proper inlove with me- the little fag innit 🛴. Anyway he's been trying to sneek me love potions made by his BFF 👯‍♀️ profeser snape 🖤⛓️, ive told that old goat that ive got my eyes on a different pipsqueak 🐀😏, and anyway doesn't he know how dissrespective it is for his to even talk about love 😾🤬 after my boyfriend died from diearea 😢🥺💩.

I miss gru everday, nobody understands 🖤⛓️💔, I want to dye my wig black 😡(like my slaves 🤪), I can't even talk to the minions because I might have 👉👈maybe acsdentally eaten 🥺 them, they look like potaos 🤏🥔 and im a very hungery 🇭🇺  pussy 🐱. 

Anyway, me and gru were the power couple of the century 🤟, no one will ever understand the love 🥰 we felt for one another 🥺.

I've also had a really bad tummy ake 🥺, it feels like my insides are frozen 🥶😰, sometimes I can even smell cheese, which is strange🧐 because I'm not a huge fan of dairy 😡🥛.

Joe bidden entered my office, I growled at him 🤬, I hate sleepy joe. "Fuck off sleepy joe, nobody likes you." I told him. "well im going to win the election so how about you kill yourself you pussy." 😾 joe said to me. "anyway pookie, I came to tell you that I love you 🥰." Joe admitted.

"that's just too bad because I hate you, you hippopotamus 😡🙄" I told him making him angy. He suddenly turned into an omega wolf from the thunder clan. "RAHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRR 😡😾." He screamed at me and started galloping at me.

I was really scred 😰

Sleepy joe came up to me and I braced for impact 🫣😰, but he stopped right Infront of me 🧍 before saying "Mama may I have cookie🥺👉👈?" sleepy joe said. I shook my head and growled at him a bit 🐯 "No diebeto roll back to the kitchen🤬🥰!"yelled trumpet