Anakins turn

In the other room an 18 year old lay on his bed, feeling the warmth in his pants, a throbbing nub waiting for touch as he hears his master and partner quiet down, he knows he shouldn't be doing this but it's unbearable, he feels what his master feels, due to his strong force signature, but his master doesn't need to know that.

In a couple minutes, he knows his master will be out like a light after a session like that. Imagine a nice looking guy in bed for pleasure.

He needed to have a cold drink, that usually helps his feeling, so he krept along the floor walking over the mess of metal by his bed, he's currently working on a harmless mouse droid.

Once he located his items, filling the glass up with his desired drink.

He turned around.

Bumping into a sweaty dark skinned kiffer, looking up at his golden eyes. "Oh uh hi master quin"

"Hello ani" he smiled back, scratching the back of his head. "I-"

"Save it, it's not the first time yknow" anakin smirked out, hand on his hip.

Quinlan looked at the 18 year old, noticing his cheeks were flushed. He deciding... it couldn't hurt right?.

Anakin took a small sip than placing the glass on the counter. "But you guys weren't that loud"

"Is that so?" Quinlan said, raising his eyebrow, and crossing his arms, flexing his biceps. A spark lit up in his head seeing the younger one move his eyes down than up.

Feeling sly he walked towards the counter, he grabbed a cup from the cabinet, filling then drinking. Anakin stayed beside him, giving small glances.

Quinlan knew he would be the first move. The younger one looked flushed than before, his hands were around the glass but not holding onto. "Well let's off to bed ani"

Anakin nodded and headed back into his room, but didn't comprehend that the elder one was on his trail. He didn't know whether to jump up in the air or go faster.

Skip if no like.

All he felt was the tingle, and the masters gaze at him. As they walked in, he let Anakin sit down before heading over.

His cheeks were redder than ever. His heart beating, as the master kneeled down, his hands gently pulled his knees apart, if he were standing he'd definitely be weak.

First his pants, then the underwear came off letting his pussy out in the open.

It felt weird and amazing at the same time, the others brown eyes gazing upon him for a quick moment. "You will feel uncomfortable for a second."

He nodded, trying to relax his aching core, the anticipation was high, he felt the warm tip at his opening. Breathe in, breathe out. Quinlan pushed himself slowly inside, anakin jerked his hips, he felt his giant cock stretch him out.

Anakin's eyes were closed shut, he waited until his breathing settled, quinlan picked up on it, he pulled out slowly, getting a groan from anakin.

Once the younger one was comfortable, quinlan started moving more, anakin pulled a pillow over his face muffling his sounds. He felt full everytime he pushed deep inside, it felt amazing, once that overpowering feeling was enough, his walls tingled with glee.

His heart was racing, his body tingled, the rhythm of both bodies colliding.

Anakin panted, finally he thought, his dark skin with sweat as his body rocked felt like a melody, he never felt so good in his life, he didn't mind making a mess, there juices went spiralling, anakin's pussy became wetter, his walls started to feel pressure.

Quinlan felt it too, before he pulled out his soerm pooled inside Anakin as he let out a moan from his orgasm. His legs shook, with righting around Quintana waist.

Once calmed he saw someone at the door.