reunion

Y/n pov age 18 human years (1990)

After playing with Alfie that day, we only played 4 more times before papá and England stopped us from playing with each other because of the feud they're having. It was the last time I saw Alfie. Papá had me stay at home to study even more. Roma left to live with his brother not long later.

Now it's 1990, I'm sitting outside, surrounded by turtles while reading quietly.

Spain pov

Gah! Where's my tie?! Better yet, where's my little tomato! I'm rushing around, and I walk past open doors to the back garden. I stop walking and walk back to see my baby girl! Sitting there looking angelic like always. Pushing her hair from her face.

"Little tomato! There you are!"I say

She looked up at me with a raised eyebrow, looking at me up and down... wha! why does she have to look at me like that?!

"What's with the suit?" She asks
"Well.... you know about those world meetings we have once a month...." I start
"The meeting where you have to go to that is set in different countries? Yeah, what abo-.... wait, you're hosting it this month?" She asks
"SI!" I say happily
"What time is the meeting?" She asks
"In an hour. I better get going!"I say

Y/n pov

I watch papá rush away.... wtf. I frown and look back at my book. I slam my book shut. I quickly throw a coat on and follow papá and jump into his car, in the front passenger seat. He yelps as we look at each other.

"Little turtle!" He yelps in surprise
"I wanna come. I'm bored, and I have been shut in that home since I was born. Please papá, can I come?" I begged

He looks conflicted, but he finally sighs and turns to look at me again. He holds my shoulders before pulling me into a hug.

"I'm sorry, little tomato, for locking you up at home.... papá just wants you safe. But, yes, you can come, " He says

My eyes glitter open, and I hug him tight.

"¡Gracias! papá!*¹" I squealed
"Haha, De nada, mi pequeña.*²" He says softly

I let go and put my belt on happily. He laughs and starts to drive us to the place.
--------------------《♤♡◇♧》-------------------
When we arrive, papá grabs my hand and drags me to the meeting room. As soon as we walk in, everyone looks at us in silence.

"Finally, tomato ba.... (y/n)?!" Roma shouts in shock
"ROMA!" I squealed happily

I sprinted and tackled him out of his seat.

"GAH! GET OFF, YOU'RE HEAVY!" He shouts
"Nuuuu! Roma!!!" I whined out

He groans and pushes me off so he can sit up. He rubs his head and looks at me up and down till his eyes widen and his face turns several shades of red. I giggle and pull roma into a hug. His head into my chest.

"Wha! It's been too long!" I say
"Err.... Romano?" Papá growls out

I blink and see steam coming off his form. So I let him go to see Roma is now a tomato! I watch him cursing and hiding his face. I tilt my head in confusion.

"Keseseses, Spain, who is this frau*³?" A albino guy asks

I finally noticed everyone. England is looking at me in shock, Netherlands showing me a small smile, and Belgium is shaking in her seat in excitement.

"Oh! Little turtle!" Papá says

I look to him as he pulls me to him while smiling happily.

"This is my daughter and capital, Madrid." He says happily
"Big brother, look how much she grown!" Belgium coos out