7◉His Sister

Hieeeeeee guys!!!!! I'm sooo sorry for not updating the chapter on the day scheduled😭as I already informed you guys about mine exams...basically my maths exam was on 14/03/2024 and I was busy preparing for that. After that on 16 I had my last exam.
Once the exams finished I slept like a dead body..because I literally didn't sleep during the exam time!!

Bas ussi se recover krne m itna time lggya! Anyways I'm back and my exams have finished so I'll update once in 2-3 days!!

Let's start!✨✨

  _⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

"Beta wo actually Nimisha aane wali h kal USA se wapas toh uske liye kuch gifts lene Jaan hain aaj..toh islye Ghar aaja tu" my mother said.

( Son actually your sister Nimisha is going to come home from usa tomorrow. We have to buy some gifts for her, so pls come back home)

"Nimisha?? Aapne muje phley kyu nhi bataya maa? Mujse ye baat kyu chipayi??? Aapko pata hain na main ussy kitna miss kar rha tha" I said or almost shouted.

(Nimisha?? Why didn't you tell me about that before? Why did you hide such a huge thing from me? You know how much I miss her)

"Shant hojao beta..main tuje surprise Dena chahti and abhi to ek aur surprise baaki hain"  she said the last few words in a teasing tone.

(Calm down son, I wanted to give you a surprise and u know what? One more surprise is waiting for you)

"Areeyy btaao na yarr maa kyu suspense bnari hoo" I squealed like a kid.

(Aree tell mom. Please don't create suspense)

"Tu ghar aaja fir bata dungi " with this she cut the call.

(You come back, then I'll tell you)

"Aree par-"

(But-)

Bhaiii she literally didn't inform me about her. Anyways I should go back home soon.
I quickly kept my phone inside the pocket of my jeans and went towards the squad.

I saw jiya standing there with an irritated expression on her face. Now what happened?!

"Kya hogya" I asked her.
(What happened?)

"Mujse mat pucho apne dosto se puchiye" she said annoyingly.

(Don't ask me, ask your friends)

"Broo what's wrong" I said while looking at Rudra and Mridul.

"Aree broo we sat here that's why she's getting annoyed" Mridul replied.

Ohh i get it now. She's annoyed because her friends again didn't let her sit at the back.

"Toh kya hua, aage Beth jao" I said to her casually.
( What is wrong with that then? You can sit at front)

I honestly want her to sit beside me. I feel comfortable and happy. Her presence makes me feel peace.

"Aap to bas apne friends ka side lo" Jiya said while sitting inside the car.

(You take your friends side!)

I let out a small sigh. I was about to go towards my side when I noticed something.
I opened the door of my car  where Jiya was sitting, I entered inside  my car and I started fixing the belt. I noticed that we were very close, she was looking directly into my eyes.
I stopped doing what I was and instead stared at her beautiful eyes.
Our eyes connected with each other and spoke a thousand words. I don't know why but my heart skipped several beats and I was feeling something inside my stomach. I wanted this moment to last forever.

We both were so busy staring deeply into each others eyes when those three pigs coughed.

" Ahm ahm agar aap dono ka romance hogya ho to chle?" Rudra said.
( If you both are done doing romance, then shall we go??)

I quickly realised our position and separated myself from her.

"Chup rho faltu mat bola karo" I said in a stern voice.

(Keep quite,don't speak nuisance)

I entered the car and started driving.

~~

I dropped jiya and jhanvi now I'm going back home. Well Mridul and Rudra are going to sleep at my house.

"Maa I'm back" I said while entering the house.

"Chlo acha Hain..tu do minute ruk main abhi aayi" maa said.

(That's great! You wait for two minutes I'll be back)

Ma came back with her purse.

"Chlo betaa nimisha ke sasural Wale aaaynge Wednesday ko toh usky liye thode kapde khreedne hain kyuki uss gawar ke paas dhang ke kapde to honge nhi USA ki videshi ldki hui" My mother said dramatically.

(Let's go beta..nimisha's in laws will be visiting us on Wednesday and for that we have to buy some nice clothes for her because I know she doesn't have any proper clothes since she is a foreigner now)

"Okay okay maa,let's goo!!" I said.

"You two are also coming?" I asked rudra and Mridul.

"Naa broo, we'll play games in your gaming room!!you and auntie can enjoy?!" Mridul said.

"Fine" was all I said.

Maa and I went out and sat inside our car.

||Time skip to next day||

"Betaa jldii kaar wo pohchne wali hogi airport!!!" My mother said in an over-excited tone.

(Son go fast, she'll be reaching the airport at any moment)

I nodded and quickly left for the airport.

~~

I'm waiting for her at the airport since 15 minutes. And maa literally said she will be reaching at any moment.

"BHAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" someone screamed my name from behind.

Ofc the voice belongs to none other than my sister, Nimisha.

"Haaaaaaaan" I screamed back.

(Yessss)

She came running and jumped over me to give me a tight bear hug.

"Aree muje saans nhi aari" I said trying to break the hug.

(Aree I can't breathe )

"Oh sorry" She said while smiling sheepishly.

"Areee wo actually I missed you alot that's whyy hehehehh" She said.

"Acha tabhi itne time baad aarhi h..Bhai sidhe shadi karne aari h" I said in a sarcastic way.

(That's why you're coming after such a long time..you directly came for your wedding)

"Not here please..let's go home!! I want to meet everyone!!" She said while ignoring my previous sentences.

Seriously she's totally opposite of me. She's friendly,open, extroverted and clumsy.

"Fine fine,let's goo" I said while taking her luggage.

~~

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_    
             _⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

Sorry for such a short chapter!! Ik this chapter is very boring but I'm not getting any motivation to write😭😭

Anyways thanks for reading<33

I'll try my best to make the next chapter interesting for you all💗🎀

Please vote and comment 🌷

Byiee💗