2◉⁠First meeting◉

Tum mile to mil gya ye jahan
Tum mile to jeena aagya
~~~~~~~

Hieee guyss soo as u all were asking me to upload the next chapter..i decided to do it!~
I hope you'll like this chapter as finally our grumpy aarnav meets our sunshine jiya~~

Aarnav's pov

I was being called in the kitchen so I was on my way. I was looking at some important documents sent by my assistant. I was focused on reading the documents when I heard someone laughing loudly probably coming my way...
I didn't paid much attention to it when suddenly someone bumped into me. I couldn't see the face since I closed me eyes and felt down on the ground along with "that person".
I opened my eyes just to meet a pair of dark brown eyes looking into mine.
I-I couldn't understand what happened to my heart..it was beating so fast. I was still staring deep into her eyes when suddenly a dog jumped on both of us out of no where. Our body compressed even harder and now I could feel her heart beating fast just like mine. I closed my eyes and started thinking stupid things...
"Shit man.. what's wrong with my heart? Am I getting heart attack? "

"Ahh meri kamar" that's what she said
(Ahh my back)
Her voice..oh god it sounds heavenly. No wait..I'm AARNAV SURYAVANSHI, THE CEO OF AR GROUP. I can't believe I just complimented a girl that too unknown. I was in my own world when she slapped my arm.
"Ouch ky kar rhi h aap?" I said ..that's when I realised our position. She was on top of me while I was holding her waist. My hold was strong that's why she was struggling to move away.
(Ouch what are you doing?)

"Aap muje chodenge ?" She said still struggling to move.
(Will you leave me?)

"I-I am sorry" I quickly removed my hands from her waist.
We both stood up. I feel so embarrassed right now.
'"Aarnav Suryavanshi, what's wrong with you?" My inner voice asked.
I shifted my eyes on her who was red like tomato. I don't know why I am staring at her like this..I never look at girls not I admire them (my mom and sister is an exception here)

"Makeup ka kamal hain ya ye sach me itni pyari hain?" was all I could say.

I was in my thoughts when I heard another girl coming towards us with her hand covering her mouth.

"Ye mene kya dekh liya..churan tuje ho kya gya tha?" that girl said.
(What the hell did i just saw..what had happened to you churan?)

Churan? What's that? Ye aajkl ke log pta nahi kese kese words use krte hain...churan to constipation hone pr khate the..how come she's a churan?
I shrugged off the weird thought when she said.."m-muje ky hua tha se Tera kya matlab h javi?"
(What do you mean by "what had happened to u")
"Abeyy tum dono ko dekhr lgra tha jese sirf tum dono hi bache ho iss duniya main" her friend said.
(Ayy it seemed like only u both exist in this world)
"Tu chup krr faltu mat bol" she said while looking away slightly....smiling.
(U shut up, don't talk nonsense)
I kinda smiled at her cuteness. Okay here we go again ....I'm done with myself 🤦🏻‍♂️
"Wese aapka naam ky h meri dost ke hosh udane Wale?" her friend asked.
(Btw what's ur name who took away my friend's breath?)
"Aarnav..Aarnav Suryavanshi" I replied.
"Oh nice..wait AARNAV SURYAVANSHI THE CEO OF AR?" She asked while widening her eyes.
"Yeah..I'm"
Before I could say something else my mother called my name.
"Aarnu beta kaha Hain tu ..kabse tuje dhund rhi hu"..she said while coming my way.
"Yhi hu maa" I said
She came near us. She was looking at her who was getting nervous.
"Beta tune bataya nahi tune apni girlfriend ko bhi bulaya hain" she said smiling.
I and her widened our eyes as soon as she said that. My stupid heart again started beating God knows why.
"Kya kaha apne? Girlfriend? Maa meri to koi girlfriend hain hi nhi" I said still in shock. I could see her getting red again..cute
"Acha to fir kon hain ye?" She again asked.
"Maa main khud abhi abhi Mila muje kese pata hoga"
"Auntie ji ye apki hone wali bahu-" before her friend could complete her sentence she closed her mouth with her palm.
"Kya kaha beta apne?" My mum asked her friend.
"Kuch nhi auntie heheh" her friend said.
"Ye sab chodo aarnu beta chal wha tere papa bulare hain..thoda bate wate karte Hain badi mushkil se time hain uspe bhi tu idhr udhr ghumne main laga hain" my mother said.
"And u two girls join us!!" She added
Wait? Why she's calling them? I mean I don't think I have any problem with them but..
"Ji auntiee" they both said.