prologue or something

Once upon a time....

Fuck this ..

Let's get straight to the point.

I'm kidding how is a transmigrater without sad as f background and a story of how they know the original.

There is this girl who was 17 years old , born in a orphanage , there is a rumor her mother is actually a prostitute , being one of the oldest girl in the orphanage ( because no one adopted her while everyone in her age were already adopted ) .

she is always a kind older sister you can ask anything type of girl , she loved cute faces of the children in the orphanage , they're her home .

Her orphanage was not that economically well , even for her education it's became hard , but she determined to study well and get a good job to provide for the children in the orphanage , she also did some part time jobs in the middle to provide for her own education fees .

Everything going smoothly or so she thought .

At the age of 17 , she started having fatigue often , she brushed that as only being tired , soon  her weight suddenly lost , sudden  fevers , she started to have difficulty in swallowing , unexplained bleeding ,  her skin darkened at some places , slowly she became bedridden  ,

Then only she went to the doctor to find out she has cancer already in critical state .

She was terrified when she find it.

" Why.... Why ....WHY WHY WHY ?!?! WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME ?!?"

she said she pulled her dark hair in anger , her hair came up with her hand because her hair roots became weak .

" I'm very sorry for you ..." The doctor said looking at the pitiful girl  who is in agony with sadness in his eyes .

" All I wanted is to live !! just live , not for money not for fame , just for kids at the orphanage that made me feel home !!! I ....I...I don't want this ..." Tears left her eyes fell down at the ground.

But fate was cruel anyways.

She lost all her energy in few days became a living corpse in her bed , all the children in her orphanage looking at her with their eyes filled with unshed tears.

" Sister , sister ..."

" Please get well , we want to play with you as we used to ..."

Orphanage caregiver  wiped her tears looking at the girl.

" I.. I will get well I promise... " She weakly lied to the children whom she treasure than her own life .

She slowly wiped tears from a kid face .

" Don't cry I don't want my little superheroes to cry before me , don't y'all you want to be like batman , superman or who was that... Uhh ah ! Cat noir and ladybug , heroes don't cry before others because they want everyone around them to be strong, if you all cry I will be weak , you know " she weakly smiled.

" Yes , we won't cry ! "

" Yeah, were superheroes ! "

" Yeah "

She weakly smiled at the kids .

Her eyes slowly start to close.

' oh is it already the time ? ' she thought to herself.

" Bye bye my lovelies ..."

' oh god , if I have another life I want to your sister again ....'

Universe can be freaky.