redesign

Chloe pov.

" The wind is nice .." I said as I was standing in the balcony.

It's been currently 75 minutes since I possessed chloe , I thought maybe it's a sick dream while I was in my dead bed , but apparently it's not .

I'm actually possessed chloe bourgeois ...

And apparently it's one week before the main events , I have time before meeting the main characters.

And I think jean or some name , aka Chloe's butler started doubting on me too.

Why ?

While I was eating lunch too , it was delicious , in the orphanage , they always say us to thank the chef before eating .

I also told him to say my thanks to the chef happily.

That's the problem.

Chloe never done it.

I somehow cooled him from getting too suspicious by ordering meaning less things and the man literally done that ?

Chloe what kind of life you living inside doors .

I mean it's hard to just get out of your own personality when you suddenly possessed someone else.

Anyways before anything happens I have to think what I have to do right now ?

'I mean I know everything up to season 5 .'

'I know all their identities, all the future villains , Lila is a literal lie-la. All of them.'

'Should I announce to the world that hawkmoth is none other than famous fashion designer in this world gabriel agreste ?'

"His designs are sometimes weird tho..."

'Is there will be any problems in that ?'

'Technically no .'

'As someone who seen the show it was obvious that miraculous ladybug recovered everything at the end of the day , there is no material problem.'

'And emotionally , mostly people learn something after they akumatized and defeated , like marc and juleka learn to come out of her shell and ... Cut the mostly I just can't remember anything after that .'

'My memory probably been hazed because of last month full bed ridden due to cancer.'

Chloe plays a important role in the show.

She is the reason why many villains appeared.

Stand proud chloe.

I run my finger through chloe blonde hair which is apparently mine now , how healthy.

I remember the time when I lost my hair due to cancer , am I searching pity ? No I just envy sometimes even though I didn't want to.

To be healthy , to be young , to be energetic , to be a child.

I was talking like I was 40 years old when I was only 17 years old mentally.

I sighed.

I don't hate chloe nor I like chloe , she was so toxic after season 2 , but her body being possessed by someone else must be hard for her.

Living in someone's else body rent free. Forgery.

(No one pov.)

As chloe thinking about what to actually do.

Someone suddenly burst open the door.

Chloe startled and turned to look who was that.

It was miss hound , oh sorry spoilers !
It was sabrina , chloe henchmen.