2 Days To His BDay [Part-2]

Your POV------------------>

You came back home and as soon as you knocked the door, the door was opened and you were surprised to see.....

"Huh?! (Y/bro name)! When did you come?"

"I came here directly after school, perhaps at 4:30pm? Anyways I went to my friend's house to call Bhabhi, I forgot the Address.... And my friend's dad agreed to drop me here"

"Did inform mom?"

" Aah yes she knows, infact she's the one who sent me here to help you cuz 'I am playing games all day' she said, bruhhh" * does the quotation sign *

"Well you do lol, okay so anyways... What abt your school?"

"I will go home at 8, dad said he will be picking me up on his way home from office"

"And your dress? Wait... Don't tell me you are gonna stay in that dress till dad come.. It's soo sweatyyyy ewwwww" 

"Bruhh, don't over act sis,  Nah! I brought a pair of sweat shirt and pants"

"Okay then, go and fresh up... Let's start with some decor today"

"Okayy" 

(with Y/bf sis) "Bhabhiii, Where's my bagggggg?"   * leaves from there *

"Aishhh, Okay so...... Gotta hide these decor in the same room somewhere higher and secretive"

You hide the decor you bought on the top shelf inside..

"Phew... Done!"

You thought of arranging the party in the Home Theatre cuz he doesn't visit it often and everyone agreed

You 3 started decorating the room with the hanging stuff and decided to do the rest tomorrow

---Time Skip---

It's 11pm rn and your dad came to pick your bro at 8pm.... You made dinner early cuz his sister has school tomorrow. You served her and yourself and you 2 ate the dinner together. She slept by 10pm and you stayed up waiting for your soon-to-be in laws and your bf..

The door was unlocked. as soon as you heard the unlocking sound, you ran towards it and there..... Stood your in laws, looking tired and still managed to give a smile.

"Welcome home, Attayya, Mamayya" [ in my language- Attayya=Mom in law, Mamayya=Dad in law] * they enter into the house *

His mom-  "Aah dear, you stayed up? why ra?"

"It's alright attayya, i stayed up for u, i will stay up for him attayya... He will be coming soon ig, it's almost midnight.... Please get freshen up and I will serve u dinner"

His dad- "Okayyy Y/N"

You smiled... You are actually very proud of them. They are computer professionals and in a high post.  They work in 2 of the best companies with a great salary.... They work hours and take care of the family, they inspire you a lot. Your mom in law tho, she's ur role model inspiration in how to be a successful woman in life, in career and family. Both of ur soon-to-be in laws are the sweetest and they take care of you like their daughter... Your mom in law teases you with his name all the time and you end up blushing instantly. You shyly enjoy the compliment and tease. I mean who wouldn't blush when their in laws tease then with their lover's, or let's say soon-to-be spouse?! I would ofc, lol.

His parents freshen up and sat at the dinning table while you served them dinner

"Mmmm, It's Nice, Y/N!" his mom said

You made a dish you are absolutely perfect at and that's your signature dish too -

Your bf taught you this dish 2 years