1 Day To His BDay [Part-1]

~1 Day To His Birthday~

Your POV -------------------------->

It's 5 am. You woke up early today, as you want to decorate some more in the theatre room from the party. Your bf was asleep. Perfect timing, now no one will see your surprise. Oh, wait..... You realize you have a plan of seduction. So you start to think of a place other than his balcony. Theatre room, his room, master bedroom, guest bedroom, and... Wait.. That's it! A guest bedroom will be perfect for decorating. You complete your morning routine and take the decor u bought for the surprise into the guest room. Soon you started to decorate the room, ofc u locked the room door, precautions you know! Lol... So you were decorating the room and it was almost done. You looked at the time - 

"What?! 7:30 am already??... Aishhh I will do the rest stuff later"

You put the rest of the decor aside and locked the room. You kept the keys in your pockets for now and went to check up on your in-laws. They were sleeping, but... Where is his sister? You came into the living room, to find her studying. She saw you looking at her and waved hi and said "Good morning Bhabhi". You smiled and sat beside her to see what she was studying. It's science, the subject you are most poor at and you hate that subject, lol. You caressed her hair and whispered " All the best dear". She looked at you and whispered a thank you back in her sweet voice.

You got up from there and came into the bedroom only to find your handsome bf still sleeping. Like an angel. His position in sleep and his pouting lips left you in awe. You chuckled and decided to wake him up. 

" Babyyyyyyyy......" *shaking him to wake up*

"Mmm?" * sleepy voice *

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

"huh?" * confused *

"You look like a cute angel... Anyways, my angel, wakey wakey. It's 7:45 am!"

* extends his hand, indicating to wake him up *

* hold hands *

*suddenly pulls you and gets on top of you*  "Stay like this for some time"  * says in a sleepy voice and starts to snuggle in your neck*

You blush and let him stay like that for a few minutes. 

15 minutes passed by, you were getting late, and you wanted to make lunch for his sister. You ordered him to get up and he wakes up and sits straight sulking. You giggle and stand up. You ask him to get ready soon as you want to drop his sister. He gets up, pecks you, and goes to the washroom. You smile at his cute sleepy behavior.  

While He was in the washroom, You prepared a cup of coffee. Yes, he loves coffee and there isn't a day he would skip coffee. You placed his coffee on the table in the room and opened his cupboard to give him clothes. You kept his clothes on the bed while someone hugged you from behind, Yep... It's your bf. Your clothes became wet cuz of him hugging you. You said

" S-Stop doing that, your wet"

*snuggled his face in your neck*  "Let me stay like this a bit more"

* blush* *immediately comes into senses* " Hey, your sister will be late to school, we need to drop her off. Get ready you idiot"

" Ouch, That hurts, I am not an idiot"  * Dramatic*  *puppy eyes*

"Okay okay, but we are late darling, get ready!" 

You turn around to see him with a towel wrapped around his torso. His abs, hair, that water dripping from his hair along the neck till his torso. Oh god. He looks like a good damn hot Greek god. You couldn't help but blush. He smirked and without wasting another second, he started to kiss you, so passionately. You kiss him back while slowly holding his shoulders for support (yes, height difference). He smiles cheekily between the kiss. You broke the kiss and looked at him with a happy smile. He smiles back. You pat his chest indicating him to wear his clothes and get ready and run out of the room into the living room with shyness. That was too steamy. You pat your cheeks to calm down. Then you saw, your in-laws start to smirk.

Mom-in-law - " Mhmmmm, Y/N, what happened? your cheeks are all flushed and red.."

Sis-in-law - " Yes bhabhi, what happened?"

Dada in law * with your 2 in-laws* - "Areyy, stop it teasing my daughter, bruh. Her face is too red"

They all laughed and you still stood there blushing.

Mom-in-law - " Igloo, what naughty things did you do that she's blushing like this?"  *smirking*

You turned around in confusion to see your bf looking more handsome than ever walking down the stairs. Yep, Igloo is his nickname given by his mom. Sweet, right?

(think this is his outfit)

Your bf - "Huh? Oh, that's nothing! I just did this"

He comes behind you and pecks your cheek while the whole family stares in shock at him. They just shook their heads with smiles. Oh my! Your heart! He's being shameless. You smiled shying and went running upstairs which didn't go unnoticed by the whole family. They laughed.

You came to his room and calmed your raised heartbeat. You keep the keys of the guest bedroom in your bag and then you decide to get ready to drop your bff a.k.a. his sis.

(think this is your outfit)

You came downstairs and saw everyone at the dining table waiting for you. You smiled cheekily and sat on the chair to eat your breakfast. You all were done with your breakfast. And then you realize, you gotta stay at house for the decor and tell your in-laws the theme and style. You said your bf that you couldn't come cuz you had some work here and asked him to drop his sis. Your bf was confused but was convinced.

"Aree chalo chalo, it's already 9:00 am, drop her safe sunshine" 

 You said with your bf. You hugged your sis-in-law and waved both goodbye. 

You and your in-laws came into the house and then started to plan the decor style together. Soon you 3 started to decorate in the theatre room. 

It was 9:30 am and you guys were halfway done with the decor when you heard the doorbell ring. You 3 immediately came out and locked the room door. You opened the main door and let your bf in..........

-------------------------------------------------->

stay tunedddd

1 Day To His BDay [Part-2]  gonna upload sooooooooon