-17-

The next morning was an awkward one. As Y/N showered Megumi cleaned the room for Itadori, making sure it smelled like they did nothing at all, and they don't have to know they did anything. He could lie, say they did nothing. Megumi changed the sheets, folded the ones they used last night to take them to the laundry, and sprayed the room down with Itadori's cologne.

After Y/N was done with her shower Megumi was next. She wore the same clothes she wore last night and got her tablet. She has three hickey's on her neck total and many more scattered across her chest. She can't believe she had sex with him. Y/N looked at the bathroom door, listening to the water. She doesn't have to wait on him. That would be weird walking out together just to head in the same direction.

She stood to her feet, feeling sore from last night. She left in silence and skipped her way to her dorm as quick as she could. She doesn't want to be seen by Nobara and Itadori either. She knows they'll know they actually fucked if they see her. Y/N skipped up the stairs to get all the way to the top. Itadori is just five floors down from them.

When she reached she quickly went into her room and breathed out. Y/N set her IPad down and changed her clothes. She went to her makeup and began covering the noticeable marks on her skin. She gathered her books and her bag, taking her phone with her. Today is the day they finally have finally have class.

Perhaps she could convince Gojo to extend it or even have her change groups. Y/N left her room and skipped her way down. She was fast, again, not wanting to be seen by Itadori or Nobara. Y/N eventually made it down to the last floor and shuffled across the school with her bag and IPad in hand.

She rushed past the main building and turned a corner. She bumped into someone and went flying down with them. She felt hands on her waist and heard a low groan of pain. Y/N pushed herself up, feeling embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-M-Mr.Kento, hi." His hazel eyes met her and he sighed. He moved his hands immediately.

"Ms.L/N, nice to see you as well. However, the longer you portray as my bedsheets that cover me at night, the more I feel like I am about to lose my job."

"Huh? Oh. Oh! I am so sorry. I should have watched where I was going." She quickly got up. Nanami pulled himself from the floor, grabbing his glasses as he did so. Nanami looked down at his suit, noticing his dark navy is now stained with coffee.

"I'm sorry. I could get you another one."

"Hm? No, that's not needed." Nanami helped the young woman pick up her things. "I was in a bit of a rush myself. Where is that you're headed now?"

"I was over to see Mr.Satoru. I have a matter to discuss with him."

"He's not at his station right now. I just got from there and he got a call. But if you want to wait in my classroom you can."

"Okay. I don't have a problem with that." Y/N followed Nanami to his class which is close to the library. Unlike Gojo's class, Nanami's class is a bit larger with three sections of seats that are in rows.

"Wow, your room is much bigger than his." He grins, taking his suit jacket off.

"Well, I'm one of the best so it seems. They're the sophisticated kind. Also, I got the bigger room due to the number of students I have. Well, they find me easier to deal with other than Satoru. But I also teach literature."

"That's amazing. I have you once a week, which is every Sunday at eight." Y/N looked at him finally, noticing the crease in his brows. Nanami opened a booklet, looking it over. He flipped through his pages and Y/N noticed how handsome the man is. He's fit too for a teacher. She studied his muscles and pecks, the hairs on his arms and even found her eyes drifting to his pants. Nanami rose, tapping the paper.