this is berk:

3rd person pov (B/n is brother's name)

This is Berk. It's twelve days north of hopeless and a few degrees south of freezing to death. It's located solidly on the Meriden of misery. 

We see a village; quiet and peaceful with some sheep grazing in a field. 

My village. In a word, sturdy. It's been here for seven generations, but every single building is new. We have fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunsets. 

Two sheep are grazing on grass next to each other, not having a care in the world around them. 

The only problems are the pests.  

A mysterious, flying animal swooped a sheep into his claws. The other animal moved into the spot where he previously stood before getting taken. 

You see, most people have mice or mosquitoes. We have...

A young boy opens his door. He has auburn brown hair, light freckles across his face, forest green eyes, sporting a green tunic with a fur jacket, dark green pants, and little black, fur lined boots. There was a monstrous nightmare hovering outside. It heard the door open and snapped its head in the direction of the noise, blasting fire at him. The child shut the door just in time, the flames just seeping through the cracks on the door. 

Dragons. Most people would leave. 

Grass and buildings were ablaze, dragons flying around, chasing the frenzied livestock. A viking chased after a runaway sheep, only for it to get swooped up by a deadly nadder. He quickly jumped onto the sheep in a feeble attempt to get it back. 

Not us. We're vikings; We have stubbornness issues. 

The same boy from before exits his house, this time with the coast clear of dragons, and his door is seen on fire. He looks back at his home and then continues walking through the village. A fellow villager lands in front of him, blocking his path, while another runs past him. The viking on the ground brushes the fall of like it was nothing, picked up his axe, and started fighting again. 

My name's Hiccup. Great name, I know, but it's not the worst. Parents believe a hideous name will frighten off knomes and trolls. Like our charming viking demeanour wouldn't do that. 

He then starts running to his destination in panic whilst dodging vikings and ducking under wooden planks. Another viking bumps into the wooden plank carriers fall over and drop all the planks. Hiccup turns around and cringes slightly.

Behind him, more people rush around, nudging into him as they scurry along. A gronkle comes flying over, its fiery blast knocking him to the ground. A (rather ugly) villager sceams in the child's face before saying 'morning' rather cheerfully. Hiccup rushes through the village, hoping to get to his destination. On his way, people are yelling at him, saying things like,'What are you doing out here?' And 'get back inside' all while one viking stands by, minding his own business as if the village wasn't burning down around him. On the path to the great hall, a monstrous nightmare came flying past, blowing its fire along the road.

Hiccup wasn't looking where he was going, and he almost got caught in the crossfire. A big man lifts the kid up by the back of his jacket. His outfit consisted of a helmet with long horns (curved upwards at the ends), metal shoulder pads holding up a big fur cape (?). Underneath was a dark green tunic and metal skirt, all held up by a big belt and dragon buckle. On his arms, there were big, leather cuffs with miniature spikes all over. His boots were the same as Hiccup. 

"Hiccup? What is he doing out- What are you doing out? Get inside." 

That's Stoic the vast; Cheif of the tribe. They say he popped a dragons' head clean off its shoulders when he was a baby. Do I believe it? Yes, I do.