19, Niam - Stalking

*Niall's pov.*
"Liiiaaam!", I whine like a little kid and he laughs. "Okay okay, babe. I'll just change and then we can go to Nandos", he says and gives me a peck. I smile at him and he gets up from the couch, upstairs. After five minutes waiting I sight and get up. "Liam why are you taking so long??" I walk up the stairs and walk into Liam changing. "Oh shit! Sorry", I say emberassed and blush hard. Just in boxers he's infront of me and grins. "You did this on purpose right?" With a smirk he walks towards me. Shyly I look to the floor and play with my fingers. "Don't be shy babe!" He kisses my lips and strokes down my arm. I smile again. "What do you think?"
"Hm?", I ask confused. "About.. me. I mean.. my body?" Now he's turning shy and smiles a bit. "Are you serious?" I laugh and he chuckles nervous. "I'm not looking bad right? Oh god I do.. I promise I'll go and work out 3 hours a day and-"
"Nonono. Liam you are looking absolutely hot! I mean, uhh, you looks pretty good and yes.." He chuckles. "I'm glad. I though you wouldn't like my body.. I'm not the person with the most muscles or something.." "Liam you are perfect. Everything about you is perfect and I wouldn't change a single thing. I love you Liam, so so much", I say and cup his cheeks. He smiles and kisses me softly. "I love you too Niall, much more.. and now lets go to Nandos!"
~•~•~•~•~
Short af.. I'll post tomorrow another one :)
Comment, vote♡
Jen xx