A WEEK LATER

It's been 2 or 3 weeks since me, bill, Tom, georg and Gustav met and I think it's safe to say that they are my bestfriends now. Tom is really funny along with georg but he can be a bit weird sometimes but that's just his personality and gustav loves to cook he's really good at it oh and bill omg hes so cool! And kind and caring and cute I could just go on forever. But anyways me and the band are having a sleepover tonight and I'm gonna go to Victoria's Secret to spend the money Tom gave me with bill!

As I was getting ready I put in one of my favourite cds, a fever you can't sweat out by panic! At the disco, I love them! I took a shower and did my hair up today

After that I chose some clothes I wanted to be a bit more comfortable today

My phone was downstairs and I was too lazy to get it so I called bill on my hamburger phone

"Hellooo bill?"
"What's up" hey that's not bill!
"Tom I know it's you where's bill and why do u have his mobile!?"
"Just looking at how many girls he has in his contacts but turns out your the only one" he laughs through the line
"That's sweet now give him his phone" I mimic
"Okay okay!" He takes his time for sure giving bill his phone back

"Lilia?" I hear bill, finally!
"Finally.. be ready in 5 we're going shopping" I say being eager to go already
"I'm already dressed I'll meet you in my car?"
"Yes good I'll cya" I say jumping off my bed immediately closing my childish phone before he could say bye

I ran downstairs sliding my new dc court graffiks on and hopped out the house slamming the door shut by accident, I was too excited for some reason. As soon as I spotted bill waiting in his red black striped lined car I yanked the door open and stepped up in the passengers side.
He had one of those high jeep like cars I don't know what it is though I'm not really a car kinda girl.

"Heyy billyy" I say literally full excitement, he turns his head to me slightly while starting up the engine "Lia" he says in a oh it's you again tone, I found it funny. He was wearing his Tokio hotel logo zip up and his iconic low waisted denim flares with a studded belt, casual but so cute!! Soon enough he started driving to the mall his eyes were focused on the road I could tell he was a new driver but god he looked good doing it. "Since your my passenger princess today you wanna choose the music?" He says tapping the cd player quickly looking at me.

I get butterflies at his calling, I nod and smile flicking through the cds he had in his car and it's a good variety that's for sure I find a the offspring cd and instantly take it out the case and put it in, bill presses play. "What did you pick?" He asks "the offspring I didn't expect you to have them!" I say as the cd eventually starts playing  have you ever as the first song "what!? I love the offspring I think their great!" He  asked his statement as he parks and turns the engine off. "Too bad ur princess time is over and the cd only just started!!" Bill starts laughing shutting the car door and I just look at him getting out the car too "it's really not that funny"

We both walk into the mall next to each other and I spot vs in the corner of my eye I tug bills arm to get his attention "what?" He looks down at me omg. "Come with me vs is over there that's why we came here!!" I say kinda singing the end dragging him along with me.

BILLS POV

She starts pulling me along with her so I straighten up and walk properly "okay okay!! I'm with ya" I chuckle a but then my face flattens into reality as I realise I'm going into a store full of revealing clothing and sexy underwear, what am I doing!! Lilia let's go of me and walks in the store and I just stand outside the entry awkwardly "bill? Come on!" She says confused and I shake my head like a child "no way!"
"Bill you agreed now come one what's gonna happen your not gonna get cooties" she pulls me in and rolls her eyes and so do I "that's not the point it's weird if I'm in here!" I protest against her

"It's only weird if you make it weird... plus I'm in here for one thing only okay" she reassures me "okay.." and I follow her to where she's heading to, the 'sexy underwear' section KILL ME!! I blush embarrassed but it's okay bill its normal. "Hey bill these were the ones I wanted!" She calls my name holding up the set In front of me. I won't lie they're so cool if I were a girl I would wear that

(I imagine them as a dark purple bra and panties with black frilly lace outline with a cross or melting heart in the middle)

"I'm gonna get these what do you think?" She's asking for my opinion? "Oh um yeah I think they look really.. nice!" I say rubbing my neck stuttering my words a bit it was so obvious I was nervous but thank god for that otherwise I would've said they looked really sexy.

"Come" she drags my arm again and pulls me with her to the cashier and she places the set on the counter "is your boyfriend paying?" The cashier says eyeing me up and down and I blush shaking my head stepping back "him?! Oh no he's just one of my bestfriends!" She says I notice her blushing too, cute. "Oh sorry it's just we don't see people bring a boy in here unless he's your boyfriend" she laughs understandingly "no no it's okay!" She gets her card ready at the card reader thingy "59$" that's a lot for just underwear.

After she pays we leave the store and wander around a bit "you wanna get food I'm kinda hungry" she stops and asks me before I could say anything my stomach answered for me, we both laugh and I nod slightly embarrassed "y-yes please" she smiles and takes her arm in mine leading the way to my favourite Mc Donald's!

I ONLY JUST REALISED HOW SHORT MY CHAPTERS ARE BRO WTF I HAVE WEAK IMAGINATEION IM MSORRY😭😭