(I'm gonna try make it more barbell to read??)

Me and bill went to the McDonald's in the malls food court "What do you want?" I ask as we sat down at a table.
"Hm I'll just get chicken selects and a fanta!" he scans through the small menu of items tapping out the one he wanted "okay I'm gonna get a happy meal I don't really feel like eating allot" I take me and bills menus and put them back on the rack and as I was going to sit back down I saw bill in the que to order food? I'm guessing he's trying to stand outside his comfort zone I mean good for him! Besides that I go and stand next to him in case he needs me.

It comes to our turn to order and I'm watching bill in awe he's so cute with his slim nose and his straight black blonde highlighted hair slightly covering one half of his face... anyways "u-um can we get... t-three piece selects wi-th a Fanta.." he slowly stuttered out and stopped when it came to mine "I'll get a chicken nugget happy meal with a strawberry milkshake.. thanks" I look over to bill who scurried away back to our table.

I quickly payed for both of us and went back to him, he had a big smile on his face and I did too "soo what made you gain the confidence to do that?" I grin at him "hmm I just felt like trying to overcome it.. I need to work on it though" he rests his head on his fist "for sure you did good though keep it up" I smile and reach over the table to pat his head and he scrunches his face "hey! Your gonna mess up my precious hair!!"
I giggle.

After we ate our food he wanted to go to one more store "where did you wanna go to?" "Spencers" my jaw dropped ironically Spencer's is such a random store "okay.. why do you wanna go there?" I questioned him "woah what do you think of me!! I just want some belts and chokers that's all!" He laughs at the end and I give him a sly look continuing to walk to the store.

BILLS POV

Very shortly we arrived at Spencer's, I won't lie it's one of my favourite accessory shops to shop at.. anyways I'm Mackeys (if ykyk) I decided to step out of my comfort zone and order for myself and thank god I did if I ordered for lils as well I would've been so embarrassed and never forget about it but I don't think I can shop here I usually go on their website instead. We walk into the shop and my eyes immediately dart to the belts just what I wanted! I grabbed Lilias hand as brought her over to them with me.

"Here these are what I wanted" I pick up a thew of them spectating them individually "oh good.." I look back at her and smirk "why? Why else would we come here?" I know what I'm doing "I-I don't know!" I notice her blush on her face and her eyes wonder to the toy section at the back where we weren't far from and my eyes widen unsurprisingly "ohh I think I know now, how bout we take a look?" I say as I grab the two belts I wanted taking her hand again leading her to the back, I needed new chokers anyways right? She immediately turns around but it does no good for her so she shuts her eyes "bill! Why are we back here!?" She say's obviously cringing. "Didn't I say I wanted to get a new choker" I run my eyes down them and pick one out, it had a giant skull on it, pretty sick! She stayed silent though opening her eyes.

I look down at her "we can pay now lils" I giggle to myself at the embarrassment I caused her. "O-okay" she looks down and walks next to me, cutie she is. I suddenly obviously get nervous before we go to the till "uhm" I clear my throat "c-can you pay for me?" I hand her my credit card and the stuff I wanted, I look at her and she just smiles and nods. I watch her go to the till as I wait outside. "Here you go billy" she skips to me and I cover my smile from being embarrassed and take the bag from her hands "don't cover that beautiful smile" she compliments me removing my hand from my mouth lifting my chin up a bit I blush damn it. "T-thank you.." "anytime handsome" she takes my arm in hers and we walk back to my house.

RAGGGGHHHH IM ON EASTER HOLDIDAY THANK YOUU FOR READING THISS