'•'🝮❄︎First Snowflake❄︎🝮'•'

{•«Freminet's POV»•}

The first thing I see when I wake up is always the ceiling, just an empty space. I always wonder when I'm gonna wake up to something special? It's odd to have dreams, but why do dreams come true when it only seems like a reality? If so, then what do I want?

I washed those thoughts away as I got up from my bed. I looked to my clock and see the short hand reaching at the 6. I sighed heavily and walked to the bathroom to get ready. I didn't want to go to school, nor ever be in it, but father says otherwise. I just looked at myself in the mirror. That's it, just standing in front of the mirror for 10 minutes straight. Why am I just staring at myself?

I took a shower and brushed my hair. My face looks so feminine and everyone mistaken me for a girl. I wish I would cut my hair to make myself more feminine, but father won't let me. I continued to get myself ready and put on my school uniform. It was cold outside so I had to wear those long sleeved shirts. I never learned how to tie a tie, so my siblings help me. Thank goodness they are there for me, or else I would've been lost, but at the same time, they are always so busy.

Anyway, I went downstairs to see my siblings all ready to go to school.
"Look at you, all grown up. Ready for your first day as a freshman?" My eldest brother, Lyney, spoke up with a cheerful tone. He tied my tie for school too.
"I don't think I won't survive this year. I heard High School is the toughest school in life."—Freminet
"Don't feel down, you'll get used to it in sophomore year."—Lyney

I felt scared to go to school, but I have to go. I saw toast was made by my sister, Lynette. She may not be the best at cooking but she is good. I ate the toast an I was grateful for her making me breakfast.
"The toast is well." I said. I had a small smile on my face and several crumbs were on my cheek.
"I'm glad. I tried to make the best one." She sounded genuine, and I take it as a good sign.

I finished my toast and I got up. I looked at my phone for the time and saw that it was 6:47AM. I should probably get ready. I grabbed my bag and helped Lyney and Lynette get their bags. They thanked me and we headed out. Our school wasn't far but it was a little bit of a walk.

<'\13 minutes/'>

We arrived at the school and it seemed a bit crowded. I knew the school gates weren't open yet, but why many kids?

It's none of my business, I should just wait.

I sat down on the concrete floor next to the doors, until I felt someone sit next to me.

"What you doin'?" I heard his voice full of curiosity. I turned my head and saw a boy around my age. Brown hair with some red hair in the insides, and hazel eyes. At that moment, everything seemed to stop. No Freminet, you can't have a crush right now, it's the beginning of starting school here. "I'm just waiting for the school doors to open. Seems crowded here." I looked at him with a shy look, but not like a crush kind of shy, I mean like shy just because I don't feel comfortable talking to people.

"It's because they just want to see a popular guy. His name is Ajax, but people call him Tartaglia or Childe. Oh dang, I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Gaming, one of the student counselors who is a tour guide of the school, and one of the most talented students in the school. I do certain dances, but I don't see them as important." He chuckled softly at the end. 'Ajax', I felt like I heard the name before.

"I'm Freminet, I transferred here and it's my first day." I felt less nervous when I noticed that he was trying to be a nice guy. I smiled softly, I feel like I can trust him.

We talked for a few minutes until the doors opened. It was difficult to go through all the kids since they were so pushy, but I managed to get through. Gaming pulled me away from the crowd so I wouldn't get trampled on. I couldn't find my siblings in the crowd though, which makes me more nervous. I am usually with my siblings so they can keep me company, but I guess I am with Gaming for the time being.

He was a pretty nice guy and decided to show me around the school. He also took a look at my schedule and showed me my classes. I managed to meet some of my teachers, but I was still nervous. But Gaming. . . he was my first friend that day, but every time I glance towards him, I would feel something tighten in my chest. . . my heart. Gah! Again Freminet, stop liking someone you just met!

The bell rang, indicating that school is about to start. "Well, that's my cue for me to leave! If you have any questions or want another tour, just come find me and I'll be more than happy to do either of those! Bye, Frem." Gaming walked off with a cheerful smile on his face. I wonder how he can smile so often like that. I stood there, wondering about his smile until the late bell came. Crap! I dashed to my first class, hoping my teacher wouldn't get angry.

"Sorry I'm late, Miss Xianyun!" I came in, as she was sitting at her desk, looking at me with a concerned look. "You can sit down. One will let you pass since you're new." She said with the most elegance in her voice. I sighed heavily and went to find a seat, but all the back seats were taken. Great, the back seats are taken and there were a few spots in the front. I sat down in one of the front seats and I waited for Miss Xianyun's lecture to begin.

I eventually got bored and dozed off. The first thing that came to my mind was Gaming and I instantly jumped back up. Again Freminet, you can't fall in love with a guy! I decided to try and pay attention, trying to get Gaming out of my mind. At some point, I dozed off again and thought about him, but my body is just confused, right? Right?!

Hello, my pookies! 😘🫶
I know this isn't that long but I did put my best effort into making this chapter! I will try my best in the future and hope that this book will go through the roof! Anyways, stay safe and prevent bullying/cyberbullying! 😠🫵