1

Felix's POV:

I'm ready to leave. It's my first day at college after summer vacation and I can't wait to finally meet my friends!
I couldn't meet them as I was out on a trip and meeting my parents.

Soo... I swung the bag on my shoulder walking towards bus stop. It took me hardly 15 minutes to reach the clg by bus. It would be understatement to say I was just nervous. I was Hella nervous, anxious, and awkward.
I AM socially awkward and I have social anxiety so this explains why I'm feeling this way.

I called my friend as soon as I reached and waited for them on the gate. I was scrolling through Instagram and occasionally looking up to check if he's here. It was nth time I looked up and man.. was I glad that I did.

A tall blonde guy was entering the campus. He was with a girl but I decided to ignore the fact for now.
He smiled at something and he had fucking dimples!
And not to mention his curls.

I smiled thinking of it as a good start. I wasn't looking forward to be in any relationship but getting to see good looking people won't hurt right?

I was lost in my phone again when someone stood infront of me.

3rd POV:

Felix looked up to see his friend standing infront of him , catching his breath. Han jisung.

"Heyy!!"

"Yoo Feeelix"

They spoke hugging each other.

"Man it's been a while.. how are you?" Felix asked as they made there way to the office. Ready to get their schedules.

"I'm good. How bout you?"

"Same. As good as I can be"

They entered the office and soon got their schedules. They shared all classes ; which was a great thing but except one. Felix had psychology and Jisung had history. They went to their first class , taking seat little behind. Both of them pulled out their books waiting for teacher.
It's not like anyone's gonna teach on first day.. but still.

They finished 4 of their classes and were heading to 5tg one. English. They took a seat , looking around. Many people were in this class and one caught Felix's eye.

Same blond guy.

He was wondering how he didn't see him in whole last year.
He nudge Jisung , getting his attention.

"Hey , do you know who that guy is? I don't think I've ever saw him around. "

"Which one? The blonde one?" Jisung asked following Felix's gaze. Thankfully they were sitting quite away from the guy so he won't notice these two starring at him.

After seeing Felix nodding, Jisung answered.

"Oh he's Chan. Bang Chan. He joined our faculty this year. Why? Are you interested in him?"

Jisung asked with smirk hardly visible.

"Uh? No Ofcourse. You know I'm not eager to date.. I was just curious. "

Felix answered taking last glance at the boy. Now known as Chan.
A girl also not going unnoticed. But it wasn't his concern. He focused on the class , soon forgetting about the guy.

They got up as bell rung and left the classroom. It was their last class which they didn't share. They made their ways to their respective classes after deciding on meeting on the gate again.

'This is nice start... I don't mind everyday being same as today' he thought smiling as he entered the class.
He was left to rethink his latest thought right after few moments as he took seat..

__________________________

Ahem.. so this is the first chapter. I hope you didn't find it too boring. It's just start so be patient with me.

Thanks (^-^)