2

Felix's eyes fell on the same guy again. Chan with the same girl. The girl creating unnecessary uncomfortable feeling in Felix's chest. Which he just ignored.

He quickly made his way to an empty seat beside his new friend jeongin.
Jeongin was a nice guy. He was funny, bubbly and extrovert. He didn't mind striking up a conversation with strangers as He was the one who approached Felix first in their German lecture.

In short, he was quite apposite of Felix.

And even though he was a year younger than Felix, he was mature enough.
Felix thought he was the 'perfect' guy.

Felix felt someone's gaze on his back. He tried looking from the corner of his eyes and couldn't believe it was Chan.

'who is he looking at?' he thought.

'....me?'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The days were going smoothly and Felix couldn't help but notice the blonde. It was like Chan was everywhere. Felix would notice him no matter how crowded the room is. It's like his eyes and Chan were magnets. Felix's eyes would immediately fall on the blonde everytime he entered the room.

After some time, Felix himself started looking for Chan. The first thing he'd look for after entering the class was Chan.

Felix started learning about Chan day by day. From others obviously. From his conversation with his group of friends which consists of Han, jeongin and seungmin. He didn't tell anyone about his little interest in chan.

Chan was indeed his type not to lie. He was tall , handsome , intelligent. He had great taste of music which was similar to Felix's , according to jeongin.

Jeongin and Chan shared most classes. They were pretty good friends.

But there was something he didn't know about..

——————————————————

Felix was laying on his bed after a long day. He was done with his dinner and night routine.
He layed there looking at the ceiling, thinking about something.

Or someone.

It's been months since his university life started. He had been seeing that person almost every day. He'd think about that person when he was doing nothing. No matter where the chain of his thoughts started, it'd stop coming to that person. He'd look for that person whenever he's in the campus. Hoping to get one glance of him. His heart would pick up it's pace slightly whenever he passed by that person.

'this is crazy..'

Felix couldn't believe what he concluded just now.

He liked that person. He had developed a crush on him without realising. He had to believe on his best friend now. Who knew about Felix's feeling even before Felix realised it himself.

It's not like he didn't want it but he wasn't expecting it.

He knew that person was out of his reach.

He sighed and burried his head in his pillow.

"How come this happened- " he got interrupted by his phone ringing.

"-Jeongin?" He completed his sentence picking up his call.

_______________________________________

Okay so this is little messy ikk but it'll get better I promise. Sorry and thanks hdbfj.

I hope u keep reading this-