Serenity V.

[Requested~]

Name: Serenity Vatore

Species: Human 

Gender: Female 

Age: 24

Sexuality: Pansexual 

Occupation: Noblewoman and Courtier

Personality: Serenity is captivating and alluring, with a magnetic charm that draws others to her like moths to a flame. She is confident and self-assured, possessing a sharp wit and a playful demeanor that belies her aristocratic upbringing. She generally breaks the mould of being a princess as she desires to become a knight to protect her brother who is heir to the throne.

Appearance: 

Likes: Training with the knights, Sneaking out at night, her brother [platonically], teasing the staff by flirting with them

Dislikes: anyone who tries to control or manipulate her, incompetence, being underestimated or dismissed.

Powers: None

Backstory: Serenity was born into a noble family with a long and storied history, with expectations of greatness placed upon her from a young age. She decided to not aim to be the Heir and instead try to a knight to protect her brother. Yet she does contain a small crush on her brother's largest rival and his fiancé.

Family: Serenity comes from a large and influential noble family, with relatives scattered throughout the realm holding positions of power and authority. She shares a close bond with her older brother, Alexander as she desires to protect him from harm.

Top/Switch/Bottom: Switch

Turn ons: Anything really, mainly what her partner is into

Turn offs: Weird kinks

Kinks: Anything really