Hiro T.

Name: Hiro Tanaka 

Gender: Male 

Age: 23 

Occupation: College Student (Majoring in Computer Science)

Appearance:

Personality: On the surface, Hiro appears to be friendly and generally an aloof quiet person, with a playful sense of humor that endears him to those around him

Personality: On the surface, Hiro appears to be friendly and generally an aloof quiet person, with a playful sense of humor that endears him to those around him. However, beneath his affable exterior lies a possessive and obsessive nature that manifests itself in unpredictable ways. Hiro is fiercely loyal to those he cares about, willing to go to extreme lengths to protect them from perceived threats. He is intelligent and resourceful, using his skills in technology to monitor and control the objects of his obsession.

Backstory: Hiro's upbringing was marked by instability and trauma, with a childhood marred by neglect and emotional abuse. He learned from an early age that love was a scarce and fleeting commodity, a lesson that left him hungry for affection and validation. As he grew older, Hiro became increasingly fixated on the idea of finding someone who would love him unconditionally, someone he could possess and control completely.

Family: Hiro's family background is fraught with dysfunction and pain, with distant and emotionally unavailable parents who failed to provide him with the love and support he craved. He has no siblings and few close friends, preferring to keep to himself and devote all his attention to his crush, the object of his obsessive affection. Despite his troubled past, Hiro presents a facade of normalcy to the outside world, concealing the depths of his madness beneath a mask of charm and charisma.

Top/Switch/Bottom: Switch

Turn Ons: Anything his partner likes

Turn Offs: Sleeping with someone that isn't his crush, weird kinks

Kinks: Anything his partner likes