Author's Note

On Wattpad, my username is iSlytherinPrincess or I'm-Newt-Obssesed.
On Spotify, my username is Hooded_Cub and I made a playlist of songs that remind me of what I think the relationship with Fred or George Weasley would be like with Y/n. It's called If you we're dating Fred or George Weasley. You can check it out if you want, I would highly appreciate it.

Here is some random info about myself if you would like to get to know me (you can just skip this get to know me if you want):
- My birthday in March (my zodiac sign is pisces)
- My best language is English (I know how to speak four languages)
- Some of my nicknames are Ravenclaw (even though I am in Slytherin), Miss Malfoy (my brother calls me that lol help), Bunny (some of my older family members call me that), Miss Riddle (my brother again lol help 💀)
- My favorite HP male character is Draco Malfoy/the Weasley twins; my favorite HP female character is Narcissia Malfoy
- I am an aspiring author, content creator and hopefully actress
- I am single as fu-...
- I am female (I am not a part of the LGBTQ community)
- My favorite colors are emerald green and dark blue
- My favorite animal is the red fox
- My favorite flowers are red/white roses and sunflowers
- My fictional crushes are: Draco Malfoy (HP), Fred and George Weasley (HP), Tom Riddle (HP), Newt (The Maze Runners)

If you would like to know anything about me (besides personal stuff) feel free to ask me in the comments!

-----------------------------------------

Warning this fanfiction includes: strong language and eating disorders. I will put a warning at the start of the chapter.

In this fanfiction you will be a Gryfindor so, sorry if it isn't your house it just makes more sense to write it this way.

You are in sixth year, the same year as Fred Weasley, so the Golden trio is in their fourth year. But we're just going to kind-of ignore most of the whole Goblet of Fire thing. Oki? Good. And also Professor Umbridge is teaching at the school at this time. So it's not exactly the same as the books. I modified it, hehe.

And if you're wondering who the hel-... sorry... is Miss Sunflower, that's you. It's supposed to be your last name. Hope it's alright.

You don't have any siblings but you are good friends with Adrian Pucey, he's your only friend in the world (I know he's in Slytherin and I'm ok with it for the story and I won't be changing it).

Also, in this fanfiction, electronics exist.

If you see any text in Italic, then it's supposed to be in their head like a thought.

-----------------------------------------

I am quite new to this. I have just started writing for other people to read. And if I have some grammar issues, feel free to correct me in the comments, but please don't hate!

-----------------------------------------

This is a fanfiction (no way! How would you know!? It's not like I've mentioned it about a thousand times already!) and the plot is mine, but some chapters are inspired by videos from other people on YouTube. Before the chapter begins I'm going to give credits to the person and write the title of the video they made (I may put a link too). Every character from the Harry Potter series belongs to J.K. Rowling.

-----------------------------------------

Please enjoy and don't copy any parts of my fanfiction.

    - thank you,

iSlytherinPrincess

Tell me in the comments if I may have missed something important in this Author's Note.