chapter 8

LIAM:

i wake up to the smell of someone next to me. She smells so good. It's like lavender but vanilla and it's just so sweet and i can't put my finger on it. Wait. Did i sleep with someone yesterday?!

holy shit i didn't want to sleep with anyone since i met Ava.

God it feels like cheating on her. I open my eyes and see Ava. She's sleeping next to me.

She looks so tired but pretty at the same time. Her lips are full and rosy and a bit parted.

Her long eyelashes are really pretty and she's on my chest. Her head is on my chest. Holy shit.

I realise that my hand is really near her boob. I don't mind tho, never will. I slowly get up as she groans.

Her hand slides under my shirt and upward my abs. I chuckle at that. Maybe she is as attracted to me as i am to her. She's wearing a white shirt but it was really really see through so i saw the black lace bra she was wearing. It's making every movement hard. I should be up by now. I check the time and see that it's 8.32 AM.

Ava always sleeps till 8 at least. I wake up at 7AM or so but right now, i wouldn't even bother to get up.

I scoop her closer and run my other hand, which is not near her boob, though her hair. Her hair is soft and long, she's brunette and has wavy hair. There are some locks inside too.

Right now all i can think about IS her. She's beautiful and amazing and mature and intelligent, also very very talented and pretty. I've heard her sing before too, don't ask me how. Wait- i'll tell you anyway.

She was making breakfast and sang along to ,, mess it up" by gracie abram's. She loves gracie. She has some posters of her in her room and even some t shirts.

As i was thinking of Ava the door bursts open revealing 6 different guys. Aiden, Jakob and Zander are here but at the same time here are some other guys from the team too, like Jake, Leo and the biggest fuckboy, Thomas.

As they burst the door open they quickly regret it as every one of them screams. They cover their eyes, except Thomas who seems to admire my hand placement and her boobs because like i said, her top is see through. I growl to that bastard.

,, take your eyes off her, fuckboy"
he seems almost surprised at my tone but still keeps his eyes on her boobs as they trail lower. That's it.

,, i'll smash your teeth inside your throat and choke you with them as i watch you die a slow and painful death and laugh as it happens. Take your fucking eyes off her and don't you dare go lower." Now his face turned a little pale and he removed his stare. I hear little movements coming from Ava.

She yawns and looks around being very surprised as she takes the blanket and places it more up so it covers her boobs.

,, hey, Zander." Zander smirked at that and Jakob and Aiden looked at her horrified.
,, but us?!"
she chuckles.
,, hello to you too my favourite roommates."
now their horrified faces turned into smirks.
,, ........so what's going on?" asks Zander who is looking directly at my hand placement.

i look at Ava for help who is looking directly at my hand too. I felt her shiver at my touch and i smirked.
,, just, you know, in getting to know your sis"

i smiled. This was not the best thing to say as his face turned red in every shade of anger and he jumped on me and Ava.

,, Zander! your too heavy! i cannot breathe" Ava panted.
,, yeah let you sister breathe!" i teased as his fist tried to connect with my ribs.

,, guysssss, i'm gonna die like really" she wheezed. I pushed him next to me and grabbed Ava placing her from under us to on top of me.
,, thank you" she whispered to my ear. I put my one hand on her waist and the other on her back, she winced.

,, why does it hurt?" i ask suspicion creeping my voice as concern took over me

,, fell out of bed" she quickly answered.
i didn't read much into it. We got dressed and went out to get breakfast with all the guys and Ava.

hope you enjoy
xoxo❤️❤️