Chapter 8: The Wild West

"In what universe do you think you're a zombot?!" Forest asked to Penny.

"ᴀꜱᴋ ᴢᴏᴍʙᴏꜱꜱ" Was the only answer Penny can give to him.

"Ugh..." Forest face-palmed "fine let's just...talk about it later, how close are we?"

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ɪꜱ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ʙʏ ɴᴏᴡ" Penny replied.

"Great, hold your seat belts everyone!"

Once Forest shouted, everyone went to their seat and place their belts on. The portal opened, revealing minecart rails and minecarts on the sandy floor in different locations and positions. A wanted poster glued in a wall showing a brain, and the zombies offer 500 dollars for them. A gray box was also shown which has the name "Big Bad Butte" on one of the sides. Damsels in distress were tied to railroads, cowboys' cattle were rustled and the sheriff was usually a slacker with scant interest in enforcing what little law existed. Forest could see that this world was a period of time in which the western states of the United States were first being settled by the Europeans, where there was a prominent lack of respect for the law. Something he learned from history in school. As much Forest knew, this place started in the 17th century and ended in the 19th century. Once the United States acquired all the continental land and more people began settling, the place ended. Once Penny stoped, the doors opened and everyone went down.

"Anyone want some cowboy hats?" Rocky went closer to some hats hanging on a broken fence.

Wood quickly flew and put on one of the cowboys hats.

"At least the zombies won't suspect we are from other place...maybe" Flamingstar noted.

"Hope we don't face a Sheriff Zombie" Crystal spoke "Life was hard in here, but it wasn't like Hollywood Westerns, anyone who has ever watched a western knows all about how wild life was back then."

"Well we can always starts at checking those cowboy looking houses" Lunis suggested as they replaced there helmet with the cowboy hat "we can find something useful inside these walls"

"And I bet you'll have fun inside if it was zombies right?" Blizzard smirked.

"Pretty much, I'd rather kick their asses" They admitted.

"Well, lets get moving before-" Crystal was cut off when she heard some music, it sounded like a piano.

The plants looked confused and decided to investigate. They noticed a wall with the following words 'Old Tombstone, Western Town'. Once they entered, they froze as they spotted a group of zombies outside of some houses. One of the zombies was playing a old piano while the rest of the zombies dances and change lanes every few seconds, they seemed to be having fun. His rolling piano crushes smaller plants on the rocky and sandy ground while his music causes dancing zombies to switch lanes. The group just stared confused.

"I don't know what to say..." Unika murmured.

"They seems so happy!" Whisper cheered.

"Is that zombie playing my favorite song? Written by Korby Sears?!" Updike looked shocked.

"Should we kill them?" Once Blizzard asked, everyone nodded.

"Better a clear area than whatever this shit is!" Forest growled while Wood hissed.

The plants and the RV began to charge after the dancing zombies. The zombies stopped dancing and panicked seeing the plants charging. They all began to run away, some of them getting murdered. A Chickeen Wrangler zombie turned around and revealed the chickens. The chickens began to run after the plants.

"MORE DEAD ANIMALS!" Rocky became overwhelmed by chickens "OW!"

"Do we have seeds for this dead animals?!" Unika stayed on Penny's roof.