TRIGGERED INSAAN x ( pregnant reader)

Author's POV:-

Y/n has currently left the bedroom for a bath while nishchay is tailing behind her asking a permission to join her but y/n continuously declining him . Y/n get inside the bathroom  and before a second passed she locked the door not giving nishchay a chance to get in.
She has continue showering and nischay was yelling from outside the door. he was just tensed because his beautiful wife is pregnant around 5 months and he just wanted make sure y/n doesn't get hurt while showering that's the reason he doesn't want to leave her alone.
"C'mon let me in yarr" nischay said.
"I can shower by myself nish you don't have to worry" y/n said
"But I just wanted to help you , let me in promise I'm not gonna irritate you" nishchay said knocking the door again and again.
For a moment y/n stopped answering which made nishchay too much tensed.
" Y/n answer me what happened" nishchay said. "Y/n open the door now or I will break this fu*king door " nischay said getting too much tensed when y/n still not gives a response.
Nishchay knocking the door continuously when he still doesn't get a response he was about to kick the door then suddenly the door gets open. He saw y/n has covered into a white towel and her hand was onto her stomach. "What happened to you babe and why are you not answering ME ?? !!" Nishchay asked her while holding y/n's neck.
"He kicked me" y/n answer in a whisper tone.
"WHAT WHO KICKED YOU?? TELL ME NOW I'M GONNA KICK HIS ASS" nischay yell.
"OUR BABY KICKED ME STUPID" y/n shouts and then laugh. Looking at nishchay's blank face. "what?" Only one word came out from nischay's lips. Then he realised what y/n actually said .
"OMG I can't believe this" nischay said and petting y/n's stomach.
"This was the first time our baby kicked me nish" y/n said and slowly sitting onto the bathroom counter. Nishchay kept his hand onto y/n's stomach.
"Why the baby is not kicking now?" Nishchay asked her while warmly giving a smile to his wife.
"I don't know nish but iam sure our baby gonna kick so many times now the doctor said this" y/n said.
Nishchay carry her like a bridal style and gently put her onto the shared bed and put his head onto her stomach while y/n caressing his head running her fingers into his Messy hairs.
"I'm so happy y/n thankyou for everything"
Nishchay said. "Iam also so much happy nish I can't even tell you the moment our baby kicked me it feels like I'm entering the motherhood" y/n said happily.
"Yeah but you made me scared" nishchay said. "What how I made you scared?" Y/n asked him with a confusion expression.
"Babe you literally doesn't opened the door and also you not even give me a response". Nishchay sadly said. "Iam so sorry nish I'm not gonna do this again but that moment i feel like there is no one in the world it just majestic" y/n said happily.
"So now you will not gonna stop me to join you and if you did i will definitely give a panishment after our baby comes out" nischay said  with a smirk onto his lips. and seat infront of her.
"O-okh okay fine I m not gonna s-stop you"
Y/n blushing so hard.
Nishchay gets up and put a blanket onto her.
"I think i can't sleep into this towel nishchay" y/n said not making eye contract with nishchay. "Then remove it" nishchay said casually. "WHAT??" Y/n yelled a little with a total red face. "Huh c'mon babe i have seen you naked it's not a big deal and i don't want to make you uncomfortable with your tight clothes just cover yourself with a blanket " nischay said simply and the other hand y/n was a blushing mess. "O-okay nevermind . It's actually feels so much comfortable" y/n said and nishchay slides under the blanket with his blushing mess wife and cuddles her tightly. "Good night y/niee good night baby".

SO this one is the first CHAPTER you can say so tell me do you like it our not and please like the story so i can make more
( and also you guys can suggest me the ideas in the comments if you want so let me know.)
And also this chapter was a little inspired by a novel so I am giving a proper credit. Thankyou
Bye bye lovely peoples❤️✨