LIVE STREAM GONE WRONG 🥀🦑

Author's POV:-

Triggered insaan aka nishchay was busy on his livestream while y/n was waiting for him to sleep together because it's already 10 pm and nishchay gave her a promise that he will stop the steam on 9 pm but he already broke it so y/n is so much angry on him she was waiting since 9pm and it's already 10 pm now

"Let me call him once again" y/n calls him but nishchay doesn't answer her call

"Okh aab yeh nawab phone bhi nahi uthane Wale" y/n annoyed . She already give him 12 missed calls but he ignored.
So she decides to superchat on his stream.

"Time dekha hai" y/n superchats while everyone commenting "bhabhiji" nishchay started blushing "nishchay Bhai time dekha hai ?" Pallav teasing asked him.

"Abey oyy chup kar ja guys tum log ki wajah se hi mujhe late hogaya tum log ka hazar natak hota hai bhaiya yeh khelo bhaiya vho khelo chup chap Jo khelta hu vho tho nahi dekhte isliye usi meh aadha time chala jata hai bhaiii" nishchay playfully yet sadly said.

Before y/n could superchat again he ended the live stream with a quick bye to his fans.

As nishchay enter the bedroom he saw y/n was in the blanket and room light was deem

"Y/n was wrong" he questioned her . Taking a seat beside her and caressing her head.

"Nothing I just want to sleep. Apna sath hathao mujhe problem hori" y/n answered

"Aree yrr tum ko kitna Sara gussa aajata hai thoda sahi tho late hu ussme kya badi baat hogai" nishchay said.

"THODA SA LATE?? Are you serious tum pure 1 hour late ho aur tume yeh ThOdA lagta hai kya??" Y/n harshly removed his hand and cover herself into the blanket making sure not a single reveal of her body.

"What the actual hell man. mujhe pata hai meh late per ussme itna gussa hone vali kya baat Haan thoda zyada hi late hu per koi nah aabhi aagaya nah" nishchay said while removing the blanket and pulling it off.

"STOP THAT" y/n said "NO I'm not haha" nishchay started to laugh and pulled the whole blanket off from her body. Y/n starts to tearing up and nishchay got tensed.

"Heyy c'mon don't cry. okay I'm not taking this blanket y/n. Nishchay said and giving back y/n the shared blanket. After y/n again got into the comfortable pose she starts to fall asleep. Then nischay also got into the bed and cuddles against her back.

"Nischay jao yar q pareshan kar rahe ho" y/n annoying said.

"But you want to cuddle isn't you" nischay said

"Yes but you came late so you will literally not getting any cuddle so move away" y/n said pushing nischay lightly.

"Okay I'm so sorry next time I'm definitely gonna come on time i swear Babe. Nischay said holding her tightly.

"Don't you babe me okay and everytime you say the same statment. NeXt TiMe I'm DeFiNItElY GonNa cOme ON TiMe" y/n said mocking nischay's words.

Nischay got annoyed when y/n still not forgiving him so he gets a idea.

Nischay got top on y/n pinning her hands onto the bed.

"What ?? Kya kar rahe ho" y/n starts to get blush. Trying to ascape but unfortunately nischay was kinda strong. He doesn't even move a bit.

"Just making my wife happy." Nischay said and a smirk formed onto his lips and then he came closer to her face and kissing her soft lips gently. A soft moan ascape from her lips. Which made nishchay to look her blushing mess face "already injoying huh" nishchay tease her and again kissing her then slowly going down to her collarbone sucking in and leaving marks which probably gonna get dark purple and red shade. Once he suck it he starts to take night shirt over her head leaving her into a bra y/n starts to get butterflies when she saw nischay also removed his shirt "love the scene babe?" Nischay asked her
"Can you stop teasing me it's already embarrassing"y/n said trying to hide into the blanket.
"C'mon I love when you blush just for me now stop hiding yourself" nishchay said and removed the blanket. He got down and starts to thrust into her gently y/n was moaning his name again and again repeating the name into his ear.
After few rounds nischay finally stops when he finds out y/n get so much tried that she can't even breath.
"Slowly babe i think I have done a bit to much sorry babe" nischay said and clean her with a towel.
"The actual triggered insaan NO the Full Stamina insaan" y/n said making nishchay laugh. "I think you forgive me now" nischay asked her and she nodded.
"Okay finally now I think you rest" nischay sleep beside her and give a quick kiss onto her forehead making her giggle "good night babe" "good night nish".

Okay so here is the second chapter you can say or whatever. If you like please give a star that will motivate me to write more chapters. And also if you had any ideas so don't shy and comment below thankyou for reading.

Bye Bye lovely peoples ❤️✨