Chapter 14: A Lost Cause

😞Author's Note: Short Chapter Ahead! Also, I'm not too sure about the specifics of going to court, and all that.. So, apologies in advance!😞

Namjoon's Point of View..

"You." I glare daggers at his parents. "Tell me what the heck you said to him."

"W-we're not telling you." Jin's mother says.

I glance at Jungkook and tilt my head in Jin's parents' direction. He nods before walking closer. "You will tell him. Or I could have you two potentially arrested for neglecting a child. While Jin isn't a child anymore, I'm almost 100% sure you weren't taken to court over that tiny incident.. Am I right or am I right? Also, there's the matter of just not accepting your son for who and how he is. Which includes calling his gayness a 'sickness'." Jungkook states sternly as he pulls out his police officer badge. Taehyung stares at him openly and full of admiration.

"No! We can't go to jail!" Jin's mother exclaims.

Jungkook leans even closer and whispers into her ear, "Then tell him."

And so she does.

After the explanation, Jin opens his eyes.

"Babe!" I exclaim as I smile brightly and hug him tightly.

"Nghh.. babe, loosen your grip.." Jin gasps as he smacks my shoulder.

I immediately loosen my grip on him. "Sorry!"

Jin chuckles as he kisses my cheek.

"Jin?" Jin's Dad says before holding a hand out cautiously.

Jin gazes at his father and immediately huddles closer to me. "Don't touch me." Jin states firmly.

Jin's father drops his hand to his lap. "I won't. I just feel horrible about what your mother and I put you through."

"Yeah, well I don't." Jin's mother mumbles.

Jin's father glares at his wife.

"Can we just go? This seems like a lost cause." Jin mumbles.

"Sure, babe." I say as I stand up and help Jin to his feet.

"We'll come by later, alright?" Hoseok asks.

I nod my head as we leave the house, bidding goodbye to our friends as we go home.

"Wait!" Jin's father exclaims as he tries to follow us, but we don't even glance his way.

💜Author's Note: Let me know what you think of this chapter in the comments and don't forget to vote!💜