21. Thinkin' About You

Seungcheol's pov:

Jeonghan's sinister smile was nerve racking. It was clear he was planning on doing something which I wouldn't like. Luckily, I've been successful in ignoring him for the past half an hour. That had him calmed down and he wasn't annoying me although I knew he was greatly offended with the the way he huffed and sighed in every few minutes, but now, seeing his devilish smirk I knew he had something planned out. But I wasn't any easy target either, he can try to irritate me as much as he wants but I was not going to give him any reactions that he's expecting.

"So you're just gonna ignore me?" His silky voice hung in the air as I refused to to even spare him a glance. He waited for an answer before letting out and small bitter chuckle at my nonchalant attitude. Getting up from the bed he walked towards me still not paying any attention to him I kept my focus on my laptop screen. Then he snatched my laptop from my lap in a swift motion, and placed it on the table.

"Hey! What are y-" I stopped midway when I saw him sit exactly where my laptop was. On my lap. I was frozen at my place as I saw his lips curl in the softest smirk. My brain had stopped processing anything. His eyes travelled from my face to my chest then till my stomach before coming back and resting on my face, I gulped as I felt the heaviness form in my throat. He placed his hands on my thighs, my breath hitched when he squeezed them a little. Then he started running his hands slowly upwards till he reached my abs and suddenly I felt hypersensitive under his warm touch.

"J-jeonghan what are you do-" I spoke, struggling to find my voice, only to be silenced by him as he put his index finger on my lips. "Shh, go on.. ignore me, seungcheol." He said, his voice had teasing tone to it. Something about his voice lit up a weird kind of hungry inside me. It was driving me crazy.

I could feel my breath getting rigged as he traced my face his fingers. And the the way he looked at me? Oh god I was so turned on, I just hoped it wasn't obvious to him. Out of all the things, I had never imagined that he would try to annoy me this way. He ran his fingers over my lips, staring intently at them Then he slowly bit his lips. His tempting, pink lush lips. His lips that I wanted to devour so bad right now.

Breath seungcheol, breath.

He's just trying to mess with you, don't let him get to you.

But my inner voice was having no affect on me. Our proximity made my me breathless, one move and I'll do something I'll regret. Being this close to jeonghan was dangerous, both for me and him. Noticing my troubled expression, he smirked staring in my eyes, from this vicinity it felt as if he could stare at my soul. "You're loving this, aren't you?"

Yes. Yes I was loving it but I wanted more. My own thoughts were now starting to scare me but I didn't care, all that I could actually care about was jeonghan on my lap. And his hands on my thighs, as he looked at me with those eyes.

Nervous that my hunger might show if I dared to speak a single word, I averted my gaze. He placed his fingers on my chin, making me face him again. "Look at me when I talk to you, Seungcheol."

The desire was now evident in my eyes, he was making it harder and harder for me. I raised my hands and placed it on his waist but just as I was about to do something stupid and knock on the door saved me. Jeonghan's eyes widened as he seemed to realise his actions, he hurriedly got up and answered the door. This gave me a moment to collect myself.

For fucks sake, what's wrong with me?

"Uhm, did you ordered something?" Jeonghan asked as he peeked through the half open door, the post action awkwardness was evident in his tone. That made me relieved because I wasn't the only one affected by whatever the hell that happened.