Part 16

The party went into full effect, Astrid was somewhat enjoying the party. But it was not her scene and Atlas knew that.

     They just needed to be there for a while longer then they could leave. Atlas was also hoping that astrid would speak with the Luna because the alpha told him a few days ago that the luna is having trouble.

      And also that she was coming becoming a pain, the alpha was desperate for his mate to open up and accept the bond. So Atlas proposed to the alpha that he would ask his mate to speak with the Luna. The alpha agreed to it.

    He just wanted help. Astrid was left alone for a moment because the other ladies went to bring the Luna to a quite place so that all of them can speak in private.

     When astrid saw them coming down with the luna, and she saw the luna's face. Astrid entered inside with the others, Astrid sat in the back as she watched the others begin speaking with Luna.

     When the others started to speak with the luna they were able to say a few words but the luna shut them down.

      Astrid watched the whole scene in front of her. She was waiting and trying to find the right words to say but that came crashing down when the luna exploded with more anger to the ladies.

     "LEAVE ME ALONE!! ALL OF YOU!!! NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAND A DAMN THING"! the luna yelled at everyone that was inside the room

      The ladies left the room, so with tears in there eyes. But Astrid, she did not, she stayed inside the room.

     The luna turned around seeing astrid still sitting.

     " ARE YOU DEAF! I SAID LEAVE" !!!!

    " No. Are you done"? Astrid spoke

     " what did you say to me"

    " I said, are you done? Because if you are, I can speak to you".

     Astrid got up from her chair moving over to the Luna.

      " Why are you lashing out? What is your reason to be acting like this? Umm, from what I seen there is no reason for you to be acting the way you are". Astrid said

     " I would guess that the alpha has never hurt you? He can't, because both of you are mates. Mates can not hurt each other. So I am having trouble seeing the reason why you are acting like this. The only thing he wants is to make you happy and that you are safe, because that is what my mate does with me. They care, and you should do because your situation could be much worse and you know it". Astrid said with anger in her eyes.

      Astrid left the luna thinking to herself. As she left the room she saw Atlas waiting for her. He wrapped his arms around her, kissing her lips.

     " did you hear any of that". Astrid asked

     Atlas nodded his head towards Astrid. They went back to the center of the party. Just enjoying the party before they left.

     Atlas and astrid returned to their home ready for sleep. Once they into comfortable clothes they entered in the bed holding each other ready for sleep. Both were ready for tomorrow and what it could bring.

The end