Symbols

A/N: sorry if there's any spelling/grammar mistakes I didn't read over it again.

    Scott's hand lingered over the door handle as he sighed,"There have to be certain doors...like where key memories have taken place." Scott said taking in the school once more.

Lydia held her skirt down as she shivered, the wind blowing harshly. "Well where would those "key memories" have taken place?" Lydia said expecting Scott to open the door already. Scott finally made contact with the door handle and wrapped each of his fingers around the handle his thumb on the top. He pulled the door open slowly and held in open for Lydia. He finally stepped inside and noticed that there was nothing but the lockers decorating the walls with no locks. There was some blood on the walls though. Not too much, just slightly. They took in the empty school surrounding them.

    Scott looked at Lydia and then back at the school, clearly thinking before he began to speak up saying,"His key memories could be anywhere but if I had to guess... It would be the chemistry room or..." The idea suddenly hit Scott like a slap in the face. "The locker room!" He basically shouted his echo repeating his words but getting softer each time. Lydia slowly walked away but her heels clicking, exposing her position right away. "Where are you going, Lydia?" Scott rushed to Lydia and grabbed her shoulder but Lydia pulled it away.

   Lydia kept walking her heels tapping along. She began to mutter,"Do you not see the glowing locker?" Lydia said looking desperately at Scott. Scott looked confused and shook his head no. Lydia looked back over at the locker. Behind the locker door there was a bright blue light that was peaking through the cracks. Lydia approached it slowly her hand grazing each locker she walked past softly. She approached the locker and looked at the number, 1075. That's Stiles locker number. "Would a locker even count as a door?" She said quietly as she looked at Scott with her eyebrows up in a questioning way.

Scott looked at the locker that wasn't glowing to him but nonetheless it was Stiles locker. "If it's glowing for you it must count as a door." Scott said walking next to You Lydia and staring at the locker. Scott looked at Lydia and nodded motioning for her to open the door. Lydia tried to open it but I wouldn't budge. There was a lock on it. But it wasn't a normal lock, it had these... obscure symbols on them.

    Lydia picked up the lock and messed with it for a while before looking up at Scott. "Scott don't tell me his locker code is a pattern..."

    "A pattern what do you mean-?" Scott looked down at the lock with symbols replacing the numbers. Scott messed with the lock a bit before ripping it off. Scott looked back at Lydia and backed away bowing his head motioning for her to open the locker door. Lydia looked at the locker door still illuminated with blue through the cracks. Lydia pulled the handle up and opened the locker but right as she opened it they were transported to an area that was all black and dark. Nothing was illuminated... well except one thing. A person. That person was of course Stiles.