1.

Trigger Warning: Mention of rape.

⋆⊹ ˖࣭⋆⭒˚

Theodore Nott, a Pureblood wizard, was born on November 2nd, 1979. The entire day was rainy, and sometimes it even thundered. Theodore's mother, Levenia, gave birth to a little but healthy baby, and when she first saw him, she knew she would do anything for him. She kept looking at him for hours; her eyes never left that little baby. That day, all her priorities changed to revolve around him. Some people would ask where her husband was, but she didn't even notice his absence. She knew he wouldn't care anyway. The doctor came into her room to check on her and her son. He assured her that her baby was completely fine, maybe a little too tiny, but it was nothing to be worry about. After the doctor left, she couldn't help but keep watching over her son. After a while, thoughts about her husband resurfaced. Would he continue being such a terrible person, or would he change now that his son was there? He probably wouldn't change; he had raped her multiple times, and when she told him she was pregnant, he wasn't happy about it, even though he tried not to show it. She could tell. But she already knew she would protect her son with everything, even with her life, without hesitation.

Later that night, Mr. Thornton Nott entered the hospital. The woman behind the counter greeted the young man with a smile. "What can I do for you?" she asked, starting to flirt with him a little. "I want to see my baby," the young man said without even looking at the woman. "Oh, of course. Name, please?" she asked, a little bewildered. Father at such a young age? she thought but said nothing. "Nott," the man interrupted her thoughts. "Huh?" she asked, confused. "Nott is the name," the man slowly seemed to lose his patience with her. "Oh, yeah, I'm sorry," she said before he lost his control. She typed the name into her computer. "Room 201," she told him. He didn't say more and just started walking toward the room. What a weird man, the woman thought. Meanwhile, the man walked to the room where his wife was. The man looked annoyed. Why am I even here? he thought, knowing it was only because his family wanted him to visit his wife and his child. He never liked children, and his wife did he not liked either. Well, at least she had a pretty body, so maybe he raped her sometimes when he felt like it, and so he ended up here. People would say it was his fault, but he didn't think like that. It was definitely her fault, but their parents wanted them to have a child anyway, so he decided that it wasn't the time to kill her. When he walked into the room, he saw his wife lying asleep in a hospital bed. He noticed how bad she looked; her hair was messy, and her belly was still fat. He felt disgust overcome his body. He felt like leaving right now, but before he could do that, he needed to see his son. He walked toward the bed next to the bed where his wife was laying, looking at the little thing laying there. He looked at it for a few seconds, waiting to feel anything, but felt nothing. There was nothing in him, just emptiness. He looked at the also sleeping child for a little while, but he just felt nothing. His thoughts were interrupted by his wife's voice. "Thornton?" she asked, confused. He turned around and looked at her. "What is it, Levina?" he asked, his voice sounding annoyed. "I'm just surprised that you came to visit us," she said, giving him a small smile. "I wanted to leave right now," was the only thing he said before leaving the room. She just stared at the place where he stood a few seconds ago. Was that possible? Him visiting her, or more likely, his son. Maybe he would change now? Now their son was there. Even though she didn't believe it, she hoped it. Not even for her, but for her son. He deserved the world.

⋆⊹ ˖࣭⋆⭒˚

I hope you liked the first chapter of my story, if you did I would be happy if you would vote this chapter.

-''-