3.

⋆⊹ ˖࣭⋆⭒˚

Posting this at 5am in the morning feels weird. Anyway enjoy the chapter and don't cry🎀

⋆⊹ ˖࣭⋆⭒˚

Theodore watched his mom with his big blue eyes. "What will happen now?" he questioned.

"You'll get homeschooled by a teacher. I'm sure it will be great," she said, giving her son a smile.

"What if I'm not smart enough?" Theodore asked his mother.

"You are! The teacher is there to help you," she replied, pulling her son into a hug and stroking his hair.

"You think?" the boy looked up at his mother.

"I do. You're a smart boy, Theodore," she replied.

"Okay, I'm nervous," he smiled nervously at his mother.

A loud knock on the door interrupted the conversation between Theodore and his mother. Theodore's mother released the hug and walked towards the door. She opened it, and outside stood a grumpy-looking man. "Ms. Nott?" he asked.

"Yes, come in please," Theodore's mother told the man.

Theodore just watched from the corner. "Theodore, come here," his mother called. Theodore slowly walked to his mother. "Hello, Mr...." He realized he didn't know the name of the man.

"Mr. Grahams, I forgive you for not knowing my name this time, but next time you will get punished," Mr. Grahams said to him.

That was the first time Theodore met him, and after that, everything started to get worse. If Theodore didn't know the answer to the question Mr. Grahams asked him, he would get punished, sometimes with a stick and sometimes, but definitely more often, with a curse. Theodore hated Mr. Grahams with his whole life; he just wanted back to the time when his mother taught him.

The lessons with Mr. Grahams were every day except Sunday, where Theo would go fishing with his dad. The lessons would start at 6:30 am and end at 8 pm. At 12 pm, he would get a break for 45 minutes, and that was the only one he got. He also wasn't allowed to go to the toilet, eat/drink, or talk while these lessons, except Mr. Grahams told him. After these lessons, Theodore would need to eat something and do all the homework and assignments for Mr. Grahams. If he didn't have them the next day, he would get punished. Theodore started seeing his mother less and less. Sometimes he wouldn't see her for weeks without noticing because he was so focused on doing all the stuff for Mr. Grahams. He started to feel nothing at all; he felt no excitement, no happiness, no sadness, or even madness. He just felt nothing. Nothing felt real anymore; everything was numb, and his life had no sense at all. Sometimes he even thought about just ending his life, but as fast as these thoughts came into his mind, as fast they were gone again, Mr. Grahams would make that sure. The only thing Theodore felt was pressure, pressure from his dad and from Mr. Grahams.

Theodore was 10, and he would go to Hogwarts next year when his father decided that it was time for Theodore's Mother to die. He didn't need her anymore; he didn't since 3 years, but Theodore was too young to have no mother. His father knew how much Theodore adored his mother. It was Christmas Day, Theodore only liked this kind of days because he wouldn't get taught by Mr. Grahams. Theodore decided to sneak into the kitchen to get himself some food. He hadn't eaten all day and felt really hungry. On the way to the kitchen, when he passed the living room, he heard his parents talk. More likely his father, "You're useless for me now," he said to Theodore's mother. "Please wait till he's 14-16." His mother answered. Theodore was confused, useless? Waiting till he was 14-16? What were they talking about? He realized a few seconds later. "No, I will do it today, if you behave good after dinner, if you don't earlier. So think twice about what you do," his father answered in a monotone and bored voice. They weren't talking about his mother's death, were they? Never, right? His father would never do something like that, right? Theodore knew his father wasn't a good person and would hurt someone if needed but not his mother, right? Theodore felt confused and overwhelmed, so he sneaked back into his room without getting some food for himself. He decided to keep his mind off and start with the homework for Mr. Grahams.

Later Theodore gets interrupts while doing his homework from a house elf. "Your father and mother wait for you with dinner, Mr. Nott," he says and disappears right afterwards. Theodore stops doing his homework and decides to join his parents for dinner. Not like he had much of a choice but it sounded nicer. Theodore walked to the dining room and sits down at the table; his father and mother are already there. "How's school going, Theodore?" his father asks in his monotone tone, and his cold grey eyes focus on Theodore. "Good father, my grades are good," he answers his father. Before Theodore's father can say anything, his mother speaks, "I'm really proud of you, Theodore. Please always remember that." "Thank you mother," he responds. "Always my lovely bo-" before she can finish her sentences his father interrupts her; he took out his wand and points it at her. "We talked about this earlier, I will end it here and now." Theodore feels the fear in his body, but before he can do anything, his father already said the deadly words; "Avadara Kadavra." With fears in his eyes, Theodore stares at the lifeless body of his mom. He feels the tears running down his cheeks. He wants to run to her, to shake her and to see that everything is not real but he can't move. It feels like the time froze when his father spoke these words with the wand pointed towards his wife, Theodore's mother. He wants to run, runaway, but his body isn't moving as hard as he tries. His eyes never leave the dead body of his mother, the only person that actually loved him in his life is dead. Killed before his eyes, at Christmas from his father. He feels an immense sadness and pain, but at the same time, everything just feels numb, pointless. His only goal was to make her happy, to be a good son, a good student. Someone she would be proud of. A hit on his nose brings him back into reality. "Go to your room, Theodore," his father says with disappointment in his voice. Theodore just nods "yes, father," he mumbles. He starts to walk but it feels pointless, he didn't even notices the blood running down his face and the pain from his nose. He notices nothing, for Theodore, it feels like the world just ended.

⋆⊹ ˖࣭⋆⭒˚

It would feel weird to ask if this chapter was good but yeah.
I would be happy about some feedback?
Especially about Theo's feelings when his mother died, I never lost someone to death so idk if it feels like that when someone important dies for you.
Alright see y'all hopefully next chapter. Ily💕

-''-