Part title

So I had this idea for a book, I'm trying to make it and I've been trying to work on it for over two years...

So basically it's where this guy wakes up as a child..(it follows a typical narration of transmigration) however he remembers nothing of his past life nor how he got to where he is.. all he remembers is being in a void for as long as he could remember, bro g haunted by night terrors...

And it's going to go like one book / part / arc would focus on his childhood and meeting of some characters as well as a few hints as to what would happen in the next part. Unveiling the truth about his past, what happened to him and his memories... there's also this part where his lover killed himself in his past life because he died and all but he (the lover) woke up in the world a year or so earlier than him..

There are a lot of plot holes at the moment as I write this and man my respect goes out to authors every where I mean I have solid ideas for many books and have put down the main points or first few chapter but yeah..

Oh and thank you to the people who read this rant and all especially when most if not everything may be just random ...

I'd really like an opinion on what you guys think...