Stripper Bitch

I remember when my pops left, out there on the block or behind them blocks. It was hard out there, my momma did the best she could but somebody had to get out there and go get it. I was tired of going to sleep hungry, and I know my brothers and sisters were too. I followed my Pops right out there to that very same block.

By this time my Dad had been in jail for six years with 34 more to go. I had long been the man of the house. And what do grown men do, we multiply. Now it's me, my momma, my two brothers and two sisters and my twins living in a three bedroom apartment. I had to step my hustle up. I was selling everything the pharmacy sold. Anything you needed, you pull up on me.

I'm proud to say I got my momma up out the hood, used that money to buy her a house out that shit. Left my two daughters there with her and got me a place not too far from the block. I couldn't be too far from my money.

My clientele was extensive, but mainly people from around the way, like your friendly neighborhood crackhead, your downstairs weedhead, shit like that. I had this one stripper bitch I was banging out whenever she wanted some pills. Her body is so magnificent and that pussy even better. I was thinking about making that bitch my next baby mama on some real shit.

That was until this nigga came yanking open my car door and her throat clean off my dick. “What the fuck you doing !?” I heard him yell. “Sucking dick for a couple perks.” I laughed as I pulled off. I didn't even get to see who the dude was, shit when he slammed the door, I just pulled off. I figured it was her nigga or something close. I didn't see her for a minute after that.

I had this one nigga who was on Molly, always come knocking on my door at 3am looking for a hit. I would always wake up and get the door for him, he somehow had an endless stream of money. I knew that knock and up I would jump.

Ms. Nita was a crackhead, she was going to come morning, noon, or night. She was coming for her rock. I remember seeing her fight another fiend for a $5 stone. She beat her as and nearly cut the lady's throat. Reminded me of how shit gets crazy out here in these streets. She was actually the reason I ran back into my stripper bitch, she had snatched her purse and tried to sell me the entire purse for a rock. When I looked through the purse I noticed it was her shit and I had to hit her up to return the shit.

I ain't go lie I was excited as fuck that she was coming through, I had done bought a bottle, pop a pill and I was ready to dig in her shit. Dick standing on end!

When she knocked on the door, I took my time to answer. I didn't want her to think I was too eager. I opened the door and there she stood, in this body gripping cotton dress. My dick almost exploded. She stuck her hand out. “Hey, you have my purse?” She asked, standing in the doorway. I stood there staring at her, confused. I didn't understand why she wasn't coming in.

“Come in.” I told her as I walked away from the door. I looked back and she just was there giving me this glare. “I can't, someone waiting for me in the car.”

I quickly snapped back, “So what, bring yo ass on in girl, stop playing.”

“Skeeter come on, you know I would but my nigga in the car and that nigga be tripping. He already trying to figure out how my purse got stolen and shit.” She said, which made me wonder my fucking self. I grabbed her purse out my room and handed it to her. Saying, “You sure you can't slip innnnn…?” She smiled at me, before saying “Come by the club early tomorrow.” Then walked off, her ass cheeks body slamming against each other in that dress. I just bit my lip and slipped my head back in the door.

I looked down at my shit, hard and long. Wondering, ‘What the fuck was I going to do now!”

I walked back to my room, with intentions of beating the skin of my shit and just going to sleep. But as soon as I stepped through the bedroom door, there was a knock on the door. I twisted around, nearly sprung my ankle as I sprinted to the door, hoping it was my stripper bitch; maybe she told her man “Fuck you! I'm fuckin Skeet!”