Chronos Union Series

All characters, events, places, and etc are purely a product of the author's imagination. This is purely fictional.

Any resemblance to a real person, living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental. No part of this book can be distributed. Not without the author's permission. Do not copy my story because it is plagiarism.

Warning:

This story may contain violence and very dangerous description. Which may not be suitable for very young readers. This is a mystery/thriller story. This also contains grammatical errors na typos. So if you want to read it, read at your own risk.

Introduction

The "Chronos Union Organization Series" is a remarkable collaboration between ten gifted authors. Each author brings their unique style to the table, creating a rich and varied narrative that keeps readers hooked from start to finish.

The series centers on the Chronos Union Organization, a powerful syndicate based in Brazil and the Philippines, engaged in illegal activities such as drug production, human trafficking, and assassination missions. The organization thrives in the shadows, using the crime-ridden backdrop of Brazil to conduct their operations discreetly.

The organization's second branch is in the Philippines, playing a pivotal role in their operations across Asia. The Etherian Veil, the key ingredient in their drugs and poisons, is cultivated and guarded here.

The Nightfall Maidens, an elite team of assassins based in the Philippines, are the backbone of the organization. Each member has a unique role and story, adding depth to the series. These assassins are authorized to operate throughout Asia, dealing with the organization's adversaries.

The organization's secluded training ground is on a purchased island in the Philippines. This strategic location provides the Nightfall Maidens with privacy and an advantage in carrying out their missions across Asia.

The series comprises ten books, each one focusing on a different assassin's story:

Series 1. "Hidden Thorns"
by ms_alexa

Series 2. "Dancing With The Firelight"
by rainingamethyst

Series 3. "Traces of Antares: Uncovering Bellamorte"
by lnxzero

Series 4."Seduction of Evil: Game of Temptation and Deception"
by bl4cknightsky

Series 5. "Into You"
by JNSuobiron

Series 6. "Fatal Blade of Iris"
by scarletberryy

Series 7. "Tangled in the Flames Of Vengeance"
by KheanaLostmind

Series 8. "What Lies Beyond Poison"
by CloverDeffudil

Series 9. "Codename: 5IV"
by TONILABINI

Each book stands alone, but they all contribute to the overarching narrative, weaving a tale of survival, betrayal, and redemption. The series follows each assassin as they try to survive and face their personal demons, and grapple with the realities of their profession. It's a gripping exploration of the human spirit and the lengths one is willing to go to find their place in the world.

 It's a gripping exploration of the human spirit and the lengths one is willing to go to find their place in the world