Info On Y/N

🔥𝕂𝕒𝕚🔥

𝕺𝖈𝖈𝖚𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓: ??

𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙: Dragons.

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗: Can summon dragons, take on the abilities or attributes of one, and become one. Dragon's name is Drax and it is a elementalless dragon.

𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞: N/A.

𝕾𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙: Right before Rise Of Serpentine.

𝕾𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖔: Though unaware of her powers or heritage, Y/N was raised an orphan in Jamanakai village. She was mostly an indoor child but always made her living.

𝕁𝕒𝕪

𝕺𝖈𝖈𝖚𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓: Wu's pupil.

𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙: Emotion.

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗: Can feel the emotions of others more than others and even manipulate emotions to a small extent. Can also trade others' pain to make it her own. Dragon's name is Aura. It is a Quetzalcoatl dragon.

𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞: Sensei Wu, parental figure.

𝕾𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙: Rise of Serpentine.

𝕾𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖔: Though not present for the first time the ninja came along, Y/N is still Wu's most well mannered pupil. Often going on diplomatic or non fighting missions.

🪨ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕖🪨

𝕺𝖈𝖈𝖚𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓: Wu's pupil

𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙: Wind.

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗: Wind manipulation of air currents. Hover in small bursts. Get that Maybelline hair look whenever they want lol. Dragon's name is Wind(Not the element but wind as in winding something.) It is a wyvern dragon.

𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞: Morro, brother. Sensei Wu, parental figure.

𝕾𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙: Shortly after the original season when they get their weapons.

𝕾𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖔: Morro's younger sister who was thankfully much more grateful than her brother. Despite wishing her brother hadn't left, Y/N was happy to train her powers and become a ninja.

❄️ℤ𝕒𝕟𝕖❄️

𝕺𝖈𝖈𝖚𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓: Volcanologist.

𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙: Lava.

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗: Waterbending but make it lava. Jk but that is her powers in a nutshell. The lava can be summoned but drains energy to summon it in large quantities. Impervious to burns. Dragon's name is Magma. It is a salamander dragon.

𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞: Kai, brother. Nya, sister.

𝕾𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙: Rise Of Serpentine.

𝕾𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖔: Older sibling of the Smith duo, Y/N has always been a traveler, mostly due to her work. She enjoys her work and always visits her siblings whenever she can.