Little Backstory

Ref for dragon types just to remind y'all.

🔥𝕂𝕒𝕚🔥

Y/N was currently packing up her stuff into her bag. She didn't have much. She never did. A few pairs of clothes, some care products, a few plushies, and a pack of cards. That's all she'd really need anyway. Besides, today was finally the day.

The day she'd move out of the village, the day she'd finally become her own person. Hopefully. Finally she finished packing up her things and tied the bag closed, hoisting it over her shoulder before turning to leave. At the doorway, she paused, looking back at the nearly empty room one last time.

She smiled fondly before turning back to face where she was going. She was finally moving to Ninjago City. She'd make a living there. She'd finally be her own person and answer to herself.

Plus, there was a rally coming up. Something about the serpentine having been showing up recently.

 Something about the serpentine having been showing up recently

Basic version of Y/N's appearance and element color. Hair, eye, and skin color can be changed.

⚡𝕁𝕒𝕪⚡

The first time Y/N met her Sensei was certainly something she didn't expect. She had been walking down a dimly lit forest path on a chilly night. No jacket, in a pretty dress. After being stood up by her date for a double date with her friends and her friend taking her jacket. She just wanted to be alone right now, the cold wasn't even fazing her.

This was her fault. She told herself. She must've come off too emotional again, must've made her friends upset again. It had to be her fault. She frowned again as another chill hit her.

She wrapped her arms around herself as she kept her head down. Her breath was coming out in puffs of mist at this point. She was a long way from home and taking the forest path was a shortcut. If she just pushed through it'd be easier.

"Would you like some tea?" A sudden voice called. Y/N jumped in surprise as she whipped around to see an old man sitting on a rock with a teakettle and two cups. He had a very long white beard and a round straw hat.