₳ ⱧɆⱤØ ł₴ ฿ØⱤ₦

[As the girls were walking around Megapoils in their human form as they walked Angie was getting an hard feeling and she stopped for an bit and she blinked for an minute before sighing and kelt walking]

Angie: Hey girls, so random question, do you ever get an strange feeling about something like I don't know like ever get an feeling someone is watching you?

Jade: Nope, why do you ask?

Angie: It's nothing, it's nothing I'm 100% fine!!!

[Before Jade can talk Boba yelled]

Lorise: GUYS LOOK LOOK IT'S PIGSY'S NOODLES THAT MEANS MK IS HERE!!!

[Jade and Angie eyes widen and smiling and they went inside and lucky for them there were right on time for Monkey king story and they saw Tang telling the story to Mk]

Tang: (Narrates) The thing you need to understand about the old legends is that the story is never finished. There may be no pages left to turn, but there is always more to the journey. Rising from the Netherworld, the Demon Bull King attacked. No one could stop him, no one could resist. No one except... the legendary Monkey King. The Monkey King used his magical staff to pick up a nearby mountain. He trapped the Demon Bull King underneath it. The Monkey King sealed the mountain with the staff that no other being could wield, trapping the Demon Bull King forever. With the battle won, the Monkey King vanished, never to be seen again. Legend says the staff still lies on top of that mountain, the one thing keeping our world from certain destruction. And with the Demon Bull King gone, civilization was able to advance into the amazing city we now live in. A world of elegant cultures, gentle loving people, a city brimming with five-star cuisine, and all because of the Monkey King.

MK: Oh, that's so good! Monkey King's so cool! He's so strong and handsome-

Tang: Oh, MK. And you thought you knew all the Monkey King stories.

MK: Oh, but I do. I got his whole life documented extensively in this unauthorized autobiography of Monkey King. Written and illustrated by yours truly. Like I knew he was born from a stone, and live behind a waterfall with his sweet little baby monkey friends! And- and- and oh!

[Before Tang can speak the bell ran and got Tang and Mk attention and they saw the girls in their human form]

Angie: Oh sorry, we came here for some noodles thats all, I'm Angie and they are my best friend Jade and Boba!

Jade: Hey... [Yawns] gosh why do I have to be so so sleepy

Lorise: Hello I'm Lorise but you can call me Boba or Lori!

MK: Oh hello I'm MK and this is Mr Tang, and oh and I am an big Monkey king fan!

Angie: No way ME TO!

[MK and Angie both smiled and MK showed Angie his book all about Monkey king as Jade sighed and she saw some noodles and looked left and right and took the bowl and was about to eat it but somebody got the bowl first as Lorise]

Tang: It's nice to know someone's taking in all these stories. Pearls of wisdom, dripping from my lips. (He clears his throat) Well, you know the deal: one story, one free bowl of Zha jiang mian. Hmm?

MK: Huh? Oh right, free noodles! Yep, on it. How heavy do you think a mountain is? Compare to like- (He attempts to grab the bowl but someone throws a spoon at him as Angie jumpped and she laughed.)