฿₳Đ ₩Ɇ₳₮ⱧɆⱤ

News Reporter: And in breaking news, it's been confirmed that last week's devastation was caused by the legendary Demon Bull King. Questions still remains about the small overpowered young man who saved us all. Authorities warn citizens on...

MK: And I was like, "Stop there, Demon Bull King." And D.B.K.'s all like, "You can't stop me! I'm cwazy!" And then I grabbed my staff, and whoosh! I created this giant mech!

Mei: Uh oh, looks like you sprung a leak, MK.

Jade: LOL. (Jade chuckled before looking at her phone and Lorise looked at her) AH- Oh hey Lorise.

Lorise: Hey Jade, huh I wonder how Angie is, she gets to live on flower fruit monutien, she's lucky...

Jade: Yeah I wanna live on flower fruit mountien to see the silly monkeys.

MK: Oh jeez!

Pigsy: I've just pulled a quadruple shift at the shop. And I show up to see you've all been slacking off all day!

Tang: Oh, Piggy, relax. A little time off never hurt anyone.

MK: Yeah! A time off never hurt nobody.

Sandy: Look out!

Pigsy: Kid!

Jade: 3, 2, 1

MK: I... am... invincible!

Mei: Yeah Lorise come get my bazooka!

Lorise: COMING MEI!

Pigsy: Look, MK, just 'cause you got the Monkey King's powers and all, It don't mean-

Pigsy, Tang, and Sandy: (Gasps.)

Jade: Oh boi..

Mei: MK! How about... this? (She launches a bazooka missile towards MK.)

MK: I am invincible!

Jade: Lorise has the hots for Mei.~

(Lorise blushed and she shushed Jade)

Pigsy: (Sighs.) Look, kiddo, you're a superhero now. You're going to need-

Mei: A cape!

Jade: Maybe a logo, or a headquarters!

Lorise: Some vehicles, you know!

Mei, Jade, and Lorise: All the stuff to help you beat bad guys!

Pigsy: No, what I was getting at-

Mei: To the Sea-Crate.. Base! (She opens the elevator.)

(Jade, Lorise, MK, Tang, and Sandy awes and follow her. Pigsy sighs.)

Mei: Welcome to our new team base!

MK: Mei, when did you make this?

Jade: Well damn, this amazing!

Lorise: So beauty in frout for our eyes!

Pigsy: How did you make this?

Tang: Say, Sandy, weren't you building a secret base for MK, too?

Sandy: Umm... no.

Lorise: Guys LOOK THE TV IS COMING ON?!?!

Red Son: Citizens. It is I, Red Son. I have taken control of the Weather Station and will harness the very power of nature to return my father to his former glory. This message is more of a courtesy really. [He pushes a lever, causing a storm to appear and rain, flooding the Great Wall.] When I'm finished, my father will once more dominate the world! And then- Oh look! A lightning button.