𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Sorry Rafe this is for Meg."

Ava says before dropping the match into the lawn soaked with gasoline, Rafe stares into the flames of the fire in denial. Why would she do this, wondering what they were going to do to her because of this, he starts to panic.

Ava turns around to face the fire she had begun. She stared in awe, this is what Singh had coming to him.

"Ava come on, your gonna get caught!" Rafe shouts to her. "No I'm going to watch this house burn to the ground." she says still staring into the flames as they spread further and further towards the manison.

Rafe sighs in frustration and walks over to Ava, "Hey what are you doing" she shouts as he tosses her over his shoulder and walks towards the Uber. She tries to fight back, kicking, punching is back but he wouldn't budge

They get back to the Uber and see all the pogues staring to the flames. "Ava why did you do this!" Pope shouts with his hands around his head. "Come on let's go, can you drive us back to the plane?" Rafe asks the uber driver. He stares back at him in fear, "Did you do that?" he asks.

"Look, your going to drive us back to the plane and not mention this to anyone, you don't wanna mess with us." The driver shakily nods and starts to drive back to the plane.

After ten minutes of the fire raging, an employee of Singhs walks over after his break and sees the house starting to catch fire, he quickly calls the fire bergade and when they arrive they calm the fire down.

Once the fire was stopped, they all went inside to find Singh who was in his room. "About time