Nerd X Alpha Oneshot Part 2

Still within the Murder Hotel, Alpha was carrying Nerd up in his big arms. From his view, Nerd looked like a little baby that was being craddled and rocked to sleep. "You still alright little man?" He asked in his deep voice while holding the shorter doll close to him. "I'm okay.." Nerd spoke softly and rested his head on Alpha's chest with a little smile as Alpha gave him a nod.

Alpha now got together with the other six, giving them a little nod "He's alright..we don't have to worry" the tall doll spoke again as Sheriff nodded "Well Partner you really showed some courage and kindness back there, I'm glad to have you as my combat partner" the green doll smiled as him and Alpha fist bumped and Believer floated over "But what about you? I know you're not seeping out cotton..or you got stitched again but..are you mentally alright?" She asked in her gentle & kind voice as Alpha nodded once more "I'm sure i'm alright"

Screamer was still a little worried as she was shaking a bit "B-But you LITERALLY smashed some G-GLASS! H-How did you recover THAT quick??!" she was going to panic until The Lovers floated over and gently hugged her "shh..its okay now! Come cuddle with us!" They spoke in both their male and female voice since The Lovers are two spirits that make up one voodoo doll. Now The Lovers and The Screamer were cuddling and Screamer was slowly calming down.

The Jester was doing some magic tricks and looked up at Alpha "Dude! You're injuries healed quickly like magic! We know you're a doll in the form of a golem but gosh dang! You're strong as hell!" He chuckled as Alpha let out out a small smile "You're looking at someone who hits the gym a lot..that glass was nothing to me" he chuckled as Nerd let out a little giggle "Alpha's the strongman!" The little marshmallow still was in Alpha's arms.

Red Herring on the other hand was in his fish bowl, despite being a voodoo doll with a human spirit possessing it could swim in water with ease and being able to breathe in it without drowning "I have no idea why [Redacted] was trying to drown me when he KNOWS i can breathe in water like an average fish can"

Alpha shrugged once more "He's just a sadistic killer with a brain of a psycho.." he narrowed his eyes and had his angry look as Nerd looked up at him "..Alpha?" He asked as the golem doll looked down at him "Yes little Marshmallow?" Alpha reverted his angry look to a more soft expression when looking at Nerd and gently patted his head "Thank you again Alpha" the small gray doll squeaked with a blush "You didn't have to do that" he added as Alpha actually smiled "Listen, I did that because I care VERY much about you, Little Marshmallow, as long as you're okay, then I'll be okay"

A few hours later, Alpha had carried Nerd into another hall of the hotel and sat down on the floor and set Nerd down next to him. "Alpha, what if [Redacted] tries something else to kill us again? L-Like trying to make me a chew toy to a dog?? Or..drowning me again or-" he was then interrupted by Alpha again who put his hand over Nerd's lips "shh..its alright..he can't hurt you as long as I'm still standing here.."

Nerd was trying to speak again as Alpha hushed him "Shh..c'mere.." he picked up Nerd again giving the small doll a kiss on the forehead and rocked him gently in his arms "close your eyes..you can rest easy knowing you're in the arms of The Alpha himself..shh.." Alpha spoke in a more soft and gentle tone as Nerd closed his eyes and started to fall asleep in Alpha's arms as Alpha smiled "I love you little Marshmallow...and i always will..thats a promise" the golem doll spoke holding Nerd close to him and then closed his eyes and snoozed away with Nerd