POV: Ur Toes Are Sensitive At 2:24 pm At Walmart in 2012

I walk down the Walmart isles and spot you gazing upon a quite fertile looking bottle of flavored lube. The lube ouses inside of its container, as I gaze closer I notice that the flavor of the very fertile looking lube is strawberry lemonade. The neon pink of the lube slightly blinds me, my bright blue orbs becoming slightly less fertile. As I am blinded by the neon pink of the lube I slowly decent towards the ground, the soft pads on my hands reaching out for anything to grasp. The oils in the air fill my lungs and I hit the grown with a soft moan. As I hit the ground I slightly graze your bare feet and I see you shudder at the slight contact of my soft fingers. The small hairs on my hand cling to your bare feet not wanting to let go of your slightly crimson toes. The hairs reluctantly let go of your now blushing grippers and my soft slightly fertile hands hit the rough tiled floor of the Walmart. As I open my nostrils to take a breath of oxygen I smell the sweet honey sent of your slightly sweaty toes. The oils of the tiles and your feet mix together to form a sent so fertile that it makes me shed the smallest tear and I feel a nut growing inside of me at each breath. I notice that when I exhale the air from my slightly moist and hairy nose holes your feet react by making the smallest microscopic nut. I lean closer to your bear grippers and open my mouth, I slowly start to suck on the umbilical cord that links you and your toes. It's slightly moist and tastes of a bitter tart, as I lick and suck on the umbilical cord I can feel my nut growing in mass. That was the best nut that I have had since 2012, I will never be able to feel the moistness and the fertility of toes like that again. Whenever I go outside in my bear grippers and touch the grass outside, for a instant I feel the same tender embrace that I felt that day in Walmart at 2:24pm the year 2012.