Proloungue

"Do you really want to go back?" A light  wavy hair girl ask coated with concern. She look at the other person with complicated eyes where she's doubting whether this person have losses her mind.

"Yes, I want to... In this lifetime, I am too broken to hold on..." With a broken voice, this person tried to explain and yet the words wont come out of her mouth.

"Clementine... please, you don't have to go back... I... I am..." The girl tried to pusued her with all the reasons she could think of and yet, all the strengh she muster to build collapse when Clementine looks at her.

A stream of tears falls down on Clementine's cheeks, as she tried to hold it back. All of the emotions she tried to hold leaks out like an overflowing river that cannot be stop. In Clementine's core memories across different emotions flashes by her eyes.

"Constance... I know... but please just this once... let me go..." Clementine wanted to expressed all of these pent up emotions and yet, the strongest memories she wanted to forget slowly creeps inside her brain like a virus that wanted to wreak havok all over her life.

"No!! I wont let you go... please don't abandon yourself... all over again..." Constance pleads like theres no tommorow...

'Please don't abandon me...!" with one last plea to Clementine that slowly drift apart in the air, trying to reach to her inner self.

It is too late, Clementine already vanish in front of her, as if she never exist in first place. To her it felt like a dreamlike fantasy, who's the real one? It is Constance who did not dissappear or Clementine who's too broken?

In the end, she's just a girl who struggles to live and a young girl with a broken soul.

Where did all begun?