16

Day 2 of the festival....
.
.
.

Taehyung's POV  :

The night festival was very radiant and busy. As soon as I stepped into the market it felt as if I was transported to a different dimension. The sparkling lights, sounds of people bustling around, couples walking hand in hand, kids running around with balloons and squeeking toys. Endless numbers of shops lined ahead, colourful clothes, shoes and jewellery shops were full of people. I could also smell the aroma of delicacies.

Dangling lights were decorated above every shop, It really looked like a festive season

Dangling lights were decorated above every shop, It really looked like a festive season. The streets were so busy with people that it was evident one would get lost in these crowds. The night sky was beautiful with kites flying in the air. The stars were beautifully twinkling on the sky as if it was also celebrating this festival with us.

I felt someone nudge me and I look to my left

I felt someone nudge me and I look to my left. That beautiful smile is where I would always wish to get lost. His voice brought me back to reality.

"Shall we?...."

I nodded and we walked side by side. It was getting difficult to pass by such busy streets without bumping into each other. Someone pushed me from behind and I stumbled forward, I was about to fall down. I knew, if I fell down here I was bound to get hurt pretty badly. But my fall was stopped by a pair of hands on my waist. I look up to see Jungkook holding me tightly.

"That was close. If I hadn't caught you, you would have gotten seriously hurt Taehyung-a. Please be careful..."

"Yes, my lord..."

But I was still having difficulty trying not to bump into people. It was getting difficult to catch up to Jungkook. When he saw me slacking behind, he stopped and looked at me.

"It's not going to work Taehyung-a.... Give me your hand?"

I looked at him confusingly and raised my hand towards him. I blushed beet red as he entwines our fingers and holds my hand. If I had not been so shy and looked at Jungkook, I would see him blushing cutely as well. I was happy Jungkook was holding my hand. I thought he would not do such things in public as it would damage his stature.