Chapter 0

Chapter 0: A place to start.

The curtains draw to 2 Japanese four year olds, the twin brother having green hair with black shadows and dirty blonde highlights. (Don't ask.) His sister's hair is the opposite, with a blonde and black base with green highlights. These two are excited as today is their fourth birthday, so they are going to the doctor's office to get their quirks analysed. This will be a turning point in their lives, deciding where they end up. The two excitedly enter their parents' room, yelling and screaming in joy. By some miracle, the adults don't seem to be waking from the rampant screaming, so the children decide to put their energy to better use by jumping on the couple. This, does awaken the comparatively massive two, and the twins signify this new state of consciousness with intelligible vocalizations one would expect from creatures capable of speech. "Mommy, Daddy! Wake up!" The two yell in perfect unison. "Izumi. Izuku. We're up, we're up." The childrens' mother speaks, tiredly as she and her husband regain their mental fortitude from the hands of slumber. The two parents fully awaken and prep themselves, and the children for the day ahead of them. When they are ready they head to the medical center to get the two's quirks examend. The doctor does a few tests and takes the xray of their dominant feet, then we see the mother, Inko, in the examination room with the children and the doctor. "Well Mrs. Yagi, your daughter has a fairly standard telekinesis quirk, she'll get minor headaches when overused, but orverall, pretty standard," He hands the girl's file to her and a nurse guides her out to her father, who's in the waiting room. "Your son on the other hand is a little different. You see, he has not only one, but two quirks, and both seem to be sex based. For now, we won't have to worry about the effects of his quirks, but they will still be there. They will only really start to have an effect once he goes into puberty, so you do have time to set precautions in place. Currently, we only have to worry about his second quirk that I've dubbed Devil's Grace. He'll start emitting pheromones, chemicals that enduce certain effects in other members of their species. For instance, most animals use certain pheromones while the females go through their "heat" cycle to tell other members of their species that they are ready to reproduce, and ants use all kinds if pheromones to communicate with each other. Right now, the only thing that will happen is the girls in his class might want to hold his hand and be closer around him. At this stage you will have to be worried about his female teachers, they might get a bit extra touchy. Once he reaches puberty, his other quirk, Sex God, will activate. The activation of Sex God will give an incredible boost to the effects of Devil's Grace, and then is when you have to worry about the illegal side of things. We don't need any of his teachers being arrested for stagitory, now do we. When Sex God awakens, we will gain the ability to change any features on his body to match the preferances of any partners he takes. He will also appear as what the people around him see as the "perfect man". It will be less effective against men and those who image will be the same as his base form." Suddenly the doctor's phone rings and he answers the call. "Of course. ... Thank you, goodbye. So, it turns out that one of the hero course students at UA has a quirk we belive can help. Nemuri Kayama has the quirk Somnambulist, it allows her to emit a pink gaseous substance that puts people to sleep. It should lessen the effects of his pheromones. Sex God will render Izuku immune to halucination and illusion, as well lust and devine based attacks, and Devil's Grace will grant him immunity attacks involving temperature fluctuations and he will no longer need to breathe. Just don't like throw him in water while he's sleeping. Also, don't be surprised if he grows horns, wings, and a tail." Inko looks at the doctor with her eyes wide in surprise at the information he just gave her. "Until he goes through puberty, only tell people about his Devil's Grace, as the other information won't be relevant." He explains to the shock-striken mother, whereas Izuku is paying wrapped attention. After the two exit the room and Inko gives Izuku's file to Toshinori, the boy in question talk to his little sister about their abilities. "So what is your quirk, Izu-ni?" "Well, I have two but only one is of importance right now. As I am now, the important one will make the girls around me want to be in my presence more, so Kat might get brave enough to actually hold my hand." At the mention of their mutual friend, Katsumi Bakugo, sister of Katsuki and daughter of Mitsuki and Masaru, Izumi begins to pout. "I might also grow horns, wings, and a tail." Izuku adds to clarify the rest of the relevancy in his abilities. "Like a demon?" Izumi inquires with a slight turn of her head. "Exactly! Though I guess I'll be playing the villain for our future games." At her brother's proclamation, Izumi giggles a little. Suddenly, Izuku stops moving, he grabs his head in pain, and he hunches over. Then tiny red horns grow out of his skull, his shirt shreds with red, leathery, spiked bat wings unfurl from his back, and a red, spaded tail emerges from his spine. As he stands, his torso becomes leaner, with his muscles beginning to show, and he grows about 3 inches taller and his hair grows past his shoulders, with a single strand wrapping around the rest to form a loose ponytail. Now he appears about 7 years of age. "Mother, Father, Izumi. Shall we depart for our residence?" They head home.