Chapter 12

Harry's POV

I watched as she ran out. I wanted to go after I really did. But I beyond pissed off by this point. Then I heard (Y/s/n) crying and I calmed myself down enough to get up and get him.

I went to his room and picked him up then I fed him and changed his diaper. (y/n) was right though. I did change. But I still love her. I don't know where to start with my problems. I have a lot.

I sighed and put (y/s/n) back to sleep. Then went to him back in his room. I felt my chest tighten and I started bawling. I want her back.. I grabbed my phone and reluctantly called Niall.

"Hello?" he answered after the second ring.

"Hi Niall. I need you to come to me and (y/n)'s flat." I partially growled.

"Did something happen?" he asked with an edge to his voice.

"Just get your fucking ass here!" I yelled and hung up.

I waited until he came and explained then I left to search for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so so so sorry for the late update as well as the short chapter. I really wanted to update, So I'm sorry if it sucks. I'll make it up in chapter 13 I promise. I'm working on it now.

But I hoped you enjoyed this anyway. Tell me how I did