Chapter 13

(y/n)'s POV

I walked around the park and cried. I wish things were different between us but no. Harry's a prick. I looked at my ring again. I was tempted to take it off and toss it into the pond.

But I couldn't. No matter how much hell he puts me through, I can't stop loving him. I just can't. He's the father of my child and the love of my life. I decided that I would just go back home and if he's angry, I'll suffer the consequences, whatever they may be.

I walked but then I felt my arm pulled back roughly and I was slammed back into a hard toned chest. I squeaked and turned around, then looked up and it was Harry, I felt my heart drop.

"H-Harry..." I stuttered out

"Shut the fuck up (y/n) if you know what's good for you." He said harshly and I bit my lip.

He cupped my face and kissed me, I of course kissed back and his hands ran down my body and rested on my butt. It was a really rough kiss then when we pulled away from each other he slapped me.

"Don't you ever run off like that again, do you understand?!" He yelled and I nodded, tears falling down my face.

He kissed me again then we went home and I hugged Niall when I saw him. I picked up (your son's name) and held him close.

"Thanks for watching him Ni..." I said and he nodded.

"Get the hell out my house Niall." I heard Harry growl and Niall hugged me again then left.

"Leave him alone Harry! He doesn't do anything! Just because I'm more friendly with him doesn't give you any right to treat him any kind of way! He was your best mate at one point!" I yelled at him and he looked taken back for a minute then anger set in and he grabbed my hair, throwing me back onto the floor

"Don't talk to me any kind of way (y/n)! You're mine and only mine! I get to do whatever the hell I want with you!" He yelled

I was already crying hard and so was (Your son's name).

"Shut that baby up already! As well as yourself!"

he yelled then stormed out.

I got up after a while and went to go feed (your son's name). We sat on the bed then soon fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I love you guys so much.
Thanks for reading!
I'll update tomorrow or whatever. I think this is coming to a closing though guys. I'll write up to Chapter 20 hopefully then end it.
Buh-bye now!